Thread: Kameron Keefer fund/

robsformula
    Hey all ***boater's, I am writing this in regards to a young man that is fighting for his life.
    15 year old Tokay High School sophomore Kameron Keefer is fighting for his life with cancer.
    In May of 2006 Kameron was diagnosed with testicula cancer. After two surgeries the cancer has spread to his lungs. Kameron is undergoing four rounds of intensive chemotherapy that will be lasting through December. He is currently in the I.C.U unit with an infection from a low immune system and is fighting for his life. He lives in Lodi, CA with his parents and four siblings. Please pray for healing for him and strenght for his family.
    The main reason I am also posting this is for financial donations. My son brought this to my attention today and I am going to be making a donation myself to Kameron and his family. Please if possible make a donation to (Kameron Keefer Fund-to be deposited into Bank of Lodi account)\
    C/O Jenny Gilley For more information feel free to contact:
    44 N. Wellingon Way jennygilley@hotmail.com or the Bank of Lodi
    Lodi, CA 95242 (209) 368-9822
    Any gas money that can be spared would be greatly appreciated in the fight for Kamerons life and his family's financial burden.

topless
    Hey all ***boater's, I am writing this in regards to a young man that is fighting for his life.
    15 year old Tokay High School sophomore Kameron Keefer is fighting for his life with cancer.
    In May of 2006 Kameron was diagnosed with testicula cancer. After two surgeries the cancer has spread to his lungs. Kameron is undergoing four rounds of intensive chemotherapy that will be lasting through December. He is currently in the I.C.U unit with an infection from a low immune system and is fighting for his life. He lives in Lodi, CA with his parents and four siblings. Please pray for healing for him and strenght for his family.
    The main reason I am also posting this is for financial donations. My son brought this to my attention today and I am going to be making a donation myself to Kameron and his family. Please if possible make a donation to (Kameron Keefer Fund-to be deposited into Bank of Lodi account)\
    Any gas money that can be spared would be greatly appreciated in the fight for Kamerons life and his family's financial burden.
    I could not imagine one of my children going through this. I will certainly contact Jenny first thing in the morning.

robsformula
    Hey Top, please pass this around to all your friends and so on. There family needs all the help they can get during this difficult time. Kameron is a very caring and giving person. Its sad to see any child go threw this especialy somone like Kameron.
    Thank you to all for there help and prayers.

little rowe boat
    bump

Her454
    Rob, I had no idea about this and I will be a making a donation too. Several of my nieces and nephews attended Tokay High so its a little close to home. I will forward this on as well. God bless and my prayers are with the family.
    Traci

topless
    Hey Top, please pass this around to all your friends and so on. There family needs all the help they can get during this difficult time. Kameron is a very caring and giving person. Its sad to see any child go threw this especialy somone like Kameron.
    Thank you to all for there help and prayers.Sent to all in my email address book. Prays for them as well.

robsformula
    Traci, yes this does hit close to home. I happen to live in Stockton and my two older kids attend St Mary's High School. There was a flyer sent home yesterday to all the football players of St. Mary's asking there family's for their prayers and donations. I felt that it is necessary to ask everyone I could reach out too to at least say a prayer for this young man and his family. Kameron is a very out going and very caring person and deserves the very best outcome if at all possible.
    Again Traci and Topless Thank you

Her454
    Traci, yes this does hit close to home. I happen to live in Stockton and my two older kids attend St Mary's High School. There was a flyer sent home yesterday to all the football players of St. Mary's asking there family's for their prayers and donations. I felt that it is necessary to ask everyone I could reach out too to at least say a prayer for this young man and his family. Kameron is a very out going and very caring person and deserves the very best outcome if at all possible.
    Again Traci and Topless Thank you
    Didn't realize you were in Stockton, my sister lives in Linden and Im not far from there...... And you are very welcome.

robsformula
    Thanks everyone that has sent a donation to Kameron and his family. Its nice to know that there is still people in this world that are willing to help others without any strings attached. A big THANKS to all, and you know who you are.