Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of DCB Mach 26 with Hemi & #6

roln 20s
    Anyone have pics of this boat. It was being pre rigged next to mine back in March. WOW-- what a beautiful boat. I have spoken to a few well know boat people in Havasu (including a Skater 40 owner) that said this was the SICKEST boat EVER---a true custom, one off rocket. Rumor was that 150mph would be possible .
    Details that I have seen/heard of:
    Hemi with blower-- approx 1400hp
    Triple axle trailer on 20's--drive guard is 7' long
    Prop is over 6' behind the original hulls rear edge
    A custom fiberglass rear end to put the #6 about 2' behind the transo.
    FULL cap with custom PAINT graphics
    Custom side pods, huge stereo, etc..
    Alright, I want some pics of this thing. I wish I would have taken more pics when it was being built, and of the trailer at Windsor two weekends ago for the Absolute Regatta.
    Any pics anywhere??? Share the wealth?
    Roln 20s

Havasu Hangin'
    We saw that boat in Sac...I heard it got a little rain on it a couple weeks ago... :cry:

BOBALOO
    I saw that boat on the end of the Sea Tow rope last weekend at Windsor. I hope it was something minor. The flat green anodized blower sticking out of the hatch looked AWESOME, and the boat looked great. (except the being towed part)

Boat211
    This boat you speak of belongs to a guy by the name of Jeff Glow. He owns a fiberglass shop in Riverbank Ca. named "SMOOTH AS GLASS". This guy is unfreakinbelievable. He did all of the glass work, paint, trailer mods, and most of the install himself. He has quite an imagination. He has done some paint and glass work for me. I would recommend him to anyone.

shadow
    I saw that boat on the end of the Sea Tow rope last weekend at Windsor. I hope it was something minor. The flat green anodized blower sticking out of the hatch looked AWESOME, and the boat looked great. (except the being towed part)
    Battery issues that weekend.Only thing about that boat that was DCB was
    the hull.This guy started from scratch with the hull and came out in the end with a beatiful boat.Detailed all throughout the engine compartment all the way down to detailed grapics on the stringers,ostrich upholstrey,etc,ect.

JMC
    Sure would like to see this one.

DCBDaytona
    Another CLASSIFIED DCB, what's the deal here? I feel like I'm at work!
    150mph in a Mach 26 sounds about as fun as 120mph in a Mach 22...I want a ride.

shadow
    Another CLASSIFIED DCB, what's the deal here? I feel like I'm at work!
    150mph in a Mach 26 sounds about as fun as 120mph in a Mach 22...I want a ride.
    He was out with ***boat doing photos so i'm sure it will be in an upcoming issue.
    The boat was just amazing with all the detail from the the tips of the sponsons to the tips of the prop.The guy said it took him 4 years to complete.

Havasu Hangin'
    Battery issues that weekend.
    How did the ostrich interior and flat panels hold up in the rain?

shadow
    How did the ostrich interior and flat panels hold up in the rain?
    I don't think Ostrich's are the type of birds that like the rain. :crossx:
    Actually i belive the ostrich skin is ok but not meant to hold up to the elements of boating.Wasn't coming apart or tearing,just not wearing so good.Still looked good but i belive he was saying he's going to redo the upholstrey.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast