Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of DCB Mach 26 with Hemi & #6

INSman
    Nice pics but............................
    The pics don't do this boat any justice,To see it up close in person is another story.
    I agree, 1,000%

ELIMINAT THIS
    The pics don't do this boat any justice,To see it up close in person is another story.
    I agree the more you check it out the more trick $hit you see...
    Btw how are you Darrel..

Blacksheep
    WOW...That is one extreme sick boat :220v:
    Insane!! :crossx:

mbrown2
    Pretty sick....
    Funny thing is his pods came out quicker and sicker then Toby's...
    Luv the drive extension off the back.....that is the ultimate Havi/Parker Strip rig....

andy01
    Pretty sick....
    Luv the drive extension off the back.....that is the ultimate Havi/Parker Strip rig....
    COuldn't agree with you more. I think that a huge motor 6 26 would be fun. I looked at it hard this time, a lot of money to throw at a 26.
    Congrats to washed ashore, you built the baddest 26' yet. Hell with all of that work he should have cut it in half and made it 4 inch's wider and flat decked it....

TOBTEK
    Pretty sick....
    see this left nut right here???? chew on it MB

dicudmore
    agreed

Dave C
    me three...
    that boat has a lot of work done to it...and it went above and beyond most blinged out boats we usually see.

Tom Slick
    That is hands down the absolute sickest 26 footer that I've ever seen. That motor is bad ass and just looks pure race to me. Mad props to the owner/builder of that thing.
    Just one little question? I checked out the running video of it over on the Hot Spots West Forum and noticed that it has a bit of a porpoise to it. Is this inherent to the F-26, or is it the CG being off because of the extra weight hanging off the back (#6 drive/tranny) or is it the driver?

andy01
    That is hands down the absolute sickest 26 footer that I've ever seen. That motor is bad ass and just looks pure race to me. Mad props to the owner/builder of that thing.
    Just one little question? I checked out the running video of it over on the Hot Spots West Forum and noticed that it has a bit of a porpoise to it. Is this inherent to the F-26, or is it the CG being off because of the extra weight hanging off the back (#6 drive/tranny) or is it the driver?
    The 26 bottom does have a small porpoise, it could be worse do to the drive hanging way out there.
    Slick WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BUY ANOTHER BOAT!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast