Thread: Check this Site /Links out.....

Sangster
    Lots of Nostalgia stuff....Tons of pics..
    CLICK HERE smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

GofastRacer
    Awesome site man!..

BILLY.B
    SANGSTER, what do you think the chances are that a guy could get his hands on one of those old posters . Those were the days, 200 in a open cockpit eek! .I was talking to Brad & Dexter Tuttle this last weekend at pomona and we were talking about those days. Dexter had the record in T/F hydro at 223 and change back when Brad Tuttle/ Eddie Hill/ Billy Todd/ Dave Nolte/ Ron Braksma/ Gordon Pagett/ Freddy Bray and a bunch of other top boats would show up to compete. I have a tape of Brad driving Gordon Pagett's "Final Effort" with a cracked strut through the traps at 220 mph bouncing all over the place. Unbelieveable driving job eek!

Sangster
    BILLY.B:
    SANGSTER, what do you think the chances are that a guy could get his hands on one of those old posters . Those were the days, 200 in a open cockpit eek! .I was talking to Brad & Dexter Tuttle this last weekend at pomona and we were talking about those days. Dexter had the record in T/F hydro at 223 and change back when Brad Tuttle/ Eddie Hill/ Billy Todd/ Dave Nolte/ Ron Braksma/ Gordon Pagett/ Freddy Bray and a bunch of other top boats would show up to compete. I have a tape of Brad driving Gordon Pagett's "Final Effort" with a cracked strut through the traps at 220 mph bouncing all over the place. Unbelieveable driving job eek! B.B...They can be purchased rite there..$25.00 for the large size ...They have a smaller size also don't remember the size or price but you can order them right there...

Sangster
    Billy B. Heres the sizes & cost....
    available as a full color print. wink wink
    8 1/2" x 11" @ $11.00 each
    13" x 17" @ $25.00 each

BigBoyToys
    Man that is an AWESOME site! Brought back lotsa memories

cal***boat
    WOW !!!! That is cool, I found a picture of my very first dragboat that i bought back in 1979 from David Cristianie,( LIL BEAVER UFF ) Sure wish i still had that boat, it was a 1976 Hondo XH511T with the sprint deck, 511ci Hemi.
    NDBA National record holder for 2 years in Unblown Fuel Flat 7.23et @ 146mph.
    It's the one in the lower left corner.

Cal***boat, nice avatar jawdrop