Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate Bank of America

Sleek-Jet
    ... and since I was forced to become a customer, I hate them even more... time to get a new CC I guess... fockers...
    Sleek <---- was perfectly happy being an MBNA customer, thank you very much.

blown dough
    Sucks for you, I hated then 15 years ago and still hate them now!!!!!!!!

PHOTOGLOU
    ... and since I was forced to become a customer, I hate them even more... time to get a new CC I guess... fockers...
    Sleek <---- was perfectly happy being an MBNA customer, thank you very much.
    YES me too....... I tried to log on to my MBNA acct today AND CAN'T FIND A LINK.............

Nord
    I too have an account with BofA
    I was much happier with Washington Mutual.

Sleek-Jet
    YES me too....... I tried to log on to my MBNA acct today AND CAN'T FIND A LINK.............
    Yep... you've got to completely re-register through BofA...

YeLLowBoaT
    I hate BofA, I pulled all of my accounts after i went to make a $1000 deposit in cash and they charged me for it. I walked out of there with a cashiers check for the blanace on all my accounts. I was not happy.

deltaAce
    I hate BofA, I pulled all of my accounts after i went to make a $1000 deposit in cash and they charged me for it. I walked out of there with a cashiers check for the blanace on all my accounts. I was not happy.
    Great job protesting unsatisfactory service. We consumers are the boss.
    Any time you don't like the way you are treated, shop elsewhere. There are way to many other choices for us to take that bs. Then watch them change to re-gain lost market share.

AZKC
    I love BofA :crossx:

Trailer Park Casanova
    Their's a report on KCET HD right now how MBNA rips off it's credit card customers.
    Astounding.

Sleek-Jet
    Their's a report on KCET HD right now how MBNA rips off it's credit card customers.
    Astounding.
    All the CC companies rip their customers off... I just liked dealing with MBNA... :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast