Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Role Call

BT273.
    Please post your boat number, best et, and best mph. GPS is OK, being the truth really does suck.
    One other thing please no jet boats as we know they really DONT count.

Bad Asset Racing
    P/E 024
    Best MPH 140.32
    Best ET 7.71
    TR-1

469 the coyote
    Like you are going to go to AZ and race. You dont want to come play with the big boys!!! You need to go do some family racing!!

TAF
    Please post your boat number, best et, and best mph. GPS is OK, being the truth really does suck.
    TAF535, 6.453 , 171 mph or 6.33 this past weekend at Ming
    Drivers mouth Sun. AM on the way to the race.....off the charts
    Ensuing laughter......Priceless!

FLYTE RISK
    TAF535, 6.453 , 171 mph or 6.33 this past weekend at Ming
    Drivers mouth Sun. AM on the way to the race.....off the charts
    Ensuing laughter......Priceless!
    Now that is answering the question LITTERALLY question for question, I would not even want to know the name of the driver unless it were a female, but with that crowd uhhh, :idea: probably NOT!! :yuk:

lucky
    i'LL BE AT PHOENIX - i'LL BE RUNNING A 21 FOOTER WITH A HOT TUB ON TOP - YEA - I'LL BE THE ONE BABYSITTING THE WIVES LMAO WE'LL BE DOING OUR NAILS AND SHIT

TAF
    i'LL BE AT PHOENIX - i'LL BE RUNNING A 21 FOOTER WITH A HOT TUB ON TOP - YEA - I'LL BE THE ONE BABYSITTING THE WIVES LMAO WE'LL BE DOING OUR NAILS AND SHIT
    And I suppose I have to clean up the mess come Mon.? I thought we all were going to the Spa on Weds. before the race. You guys trying to ditch me?

Wild and Out
    Lucky do you swing up the swing chain For Example a guy with a 9 sec. boat you would swing with a partial grip maybe two a finger hold as you move up to the pe class your up to three, TAF class four and a half, top fuel oh shit all out gorilla grip.. Dude you need to gety a life.. :idea: :cry:

stoker2001
    One other thing please no jet boats as we know they really DONT count.Ha ha,you didnt say nothing about whackers 128mph on Stalker radar (not in 1/4) 9.82 at111mph at Dexter (CDBA).Word has it that Jon Wright will tow his seven second whacker powered hydro from back east to WFs :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thats LAME:yuk: Ill be there drunk looking for lucky. Wait, he will be swinging from TAF's nutz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast