Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Role Call

Wild and Out
    Thats LAME:yuk: Ill be there drunk looking for lucky. Wait, he will be swinging from TAF's nutz
    Yeah with his Lame Game offering a seat and pic. in the TAF with Guru, for all females. What a Clown.. :yuk:

Yeah with his Lame Game offering a seat and pic. in the TAF with Guru, for all females. What a Clown.. :yuk:
    Don't drag me into this!

Life's Rough
    To all questioning K or SS turn out for this or any other IHBA event, I just checked the TENTATIVE schedule. I see no warm up or practice for Friday and one heat Saturday, Followed by Two heats Sunday. I Will not leave my company all week to be at Firebird on Wednesday to run "THREE" heats at best. Somebody give me a real K-Class count so we know how to plan, as it sits, There is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way I will WASTE my time or money on this SHIT!!!!!.
    Sincerely,
    Pat Eason
    P.S. I expect fast response to this.
    We may all see you Thanksgiving instead, Other K owners tell me, Nobody without FACTS needs to reply!

To all questioning K or SS turn out for this or any other IHBA event, I just checked the TENTATIVE schedule. I see no warm up or practice for Friday and one heat Saturday, Followed by Two heats Sunday. I Will not leave my company all week to be at Firebird on Wednesday to run "THREE" heats at best. Somebody give me a real K-Class count so we know how to plan, as it sits, There is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way I will WASTE my time or money on this SHIT!!!!!.
    Sincerely,
    Pat Eason
    P.S. I expect fast response to this.
    We may all see you Thanksgiving instead, Other K owners tell me, Nobody without FACTS needs to reply!
    Tentative 2006 World Finals Run Schedule
    Thursday, November 16: Test & Tune 10a-4p
    Friday, November 17
    * 7:30 at ramp
    8:00 am Round 1 Qualifying: RR, SE, ME, TE, PE. PCE
    Round 2 Qualifying: RR, SE, ME, TE, PE. PCE
    1:00-3:00pm Round 1 Qualifying: PM, TAF, TAH, TFH
    Round 3 Qualifying: RR, SE, ME, TE, PE. PCE
    Round 1 Gambler
    Saturday, November 18
    Must declare class on Friday night / No changing classes Saturday
    * 7:30am at ramp
    8:00 am Round 2 Gambler – Buy back in Round 2 only
    Round 4 Qualifying: RR, SE, ME, TE, PE, PCE * PM if 33+
    Ks, SS
    * 10:30 at ramp
    11:00am Round 2 Qualifying TFH, TAH, TAF PM
    Ks, SS
    Round 1 Eliminations: RR, SE, ME, TE, PE. PCE
    Ks, SS
    Round 3 Qualifying: PM, TAF, TAH, TFH
    Round 3 Gambler
    Sunday, November 19
    * 7:30 at ramp
    8:00am Round 4 Gambler
    Round 2 Eliminations: RR, SE, ME, TE, PE. PCE
    Ks, SS
    Second chance
    *10:00 at ramp
    10:30am Round 1 Eliminations: PM, TFH, TAH, TAF, PM
    Round 3 Eliminations: RR, SE, ME, TE, PE. PCE
    Semi Final Eliminations: TFH, TAH, TAF, PM
    Ks, SS
    Semi Final Eliminations: RR, SE, ME, TE, PE. PCE
    Final Eliminations: RR, SE, ME, TE, PE. PCE
    Ks, SS
    Final Eliminations: PM, TAF, TAH, TFH
    I count 6 heats.

DAVEY B
    For SS class we usually test on Thursday then on Friday we run heats in the morning and we will run B main in the afternoon. Saturday morning would be the main and Saturday afternoon we would start over with the next round of heats and finish up on Sunday. At the world finals we have always split up 2 days of racing into 3 because of the large boat count from all classes we want to make sure we get all our heats in.
    If we have a large enough field of K that we need to run a semi we might want to do the same?
    K 69 Davey B
    K 5 Guru
    K 13 Ty
    K 66 Kenner
    K 711 Fitzy?
    K 16 Guthery
    Anyone else?

SpongeBob SquarePants
    I'm Going

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Are you serious???? Ummmm ok, Please dont pick on me. Im only 5'6 and weight 130lbs soaking wet. Come see me at the races and Ill shake your hand Im a little ole' guy and I dont mean any harm.........................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Don't drag me into this!
    Your all good tony I will be lookin' foe da mud in da pittsCant wait to see you bust some azz in that TAF I dont know who the other guy is but he better calm his ass down....

circleracer
    ty is going to easily beat all you losers good luck for racing for second place

DEL51
    I think that the circle race is almosst as impresive as any drag race and lasts a awhile. I think if circle racers want to promote the sport this is the venue. Many of us non west coast guys were totally impressed with the roundy runs and will support shirt sales, etc. Even you GURU. I had chills running down my spine in 2004 watching the ss and k boats. No disrespect to nascar but this was better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast