Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phoenix Role Call

TAF
    Are you serious???? Ummmm ok, Please dont pick on me. Im only 5'6 and weight 130lbs soaking wet. Come see me at the races and Ill shake your hand Im a little ole' guy and I dont mean any harm.........................
    I'd swear I said those same words to half the ladies on this site (apologies to them and their husbands). Atleast they know where to find them if they don't return from the restroom at the races......they'll be down in the pits up in the rooftop jacuzzi getting their nails done by Lucky.

TAF
    Lucky do you swing up the swing chain For Example a guy with a 9 sec. boat you would swing with a partial grip maybe two a finger hold as you move up to the pe class your up to three, TAF class four and a half, top fuel oh shit all out gorilla grip.. Dude you need to gety a life.. :idea: :cry:
    That's just it, Lucky has a life and funny you should bring up the diff. classes because he will be helping on a 8.0 sec. hydro capable of qualifying #1. He qualified #1 in his very first IHBA race a few yrs. ago and #4 out of 32 boats at the Finals that same year. I'm sure we'll see Lucky hanging out at the TAF pit too. He's real good at selling those skimpy girlie shirts.

Wild and Out
    That's just it, Lucky has a life and funny you should bring up the diff. classes because he will be helping on a 8.0 sec. hydro capable of qualifying #1. He qualified #1 in his very first IHBA race a few yrs. ago and #4 out of 32 boats at the Finals that same year. I'm sure we'll see Lucky hanging out at the TAF pit too. He's real good at selling those skimpy girlie shirts.
    Now that is absolutely undeniably Impressive, question is, it's not where you qaulify but where you finish. :idea: BLAH BLAH BLAH No one remembers the losers except the LOSER :rollside:

Hellbound Train
    BGF 818
    Best ET with capsule 8.03 (with carbuerators and bad blower)
    Best MPH with capsule 132
    The capsule has been removed (250# gone) and new parts added. Could be interesting!!!! Boat weighed 1750 with capsule!!!

scottys
    Hellbound Train
    BGF 818
    Best ET with capsule 8.03 (with carbuerators and bad blower)
    Best MPH with capsule 132
    The capsule has been removed (250# gone) and new parts added. Could be interesting!!!! Boat weighed 1750 with capsule!!!
    So who's doing the driveing?Or are you going to bring both boats?

Scotty, my old man we be driving. I may make a couple passes in his boat friday. My boat won't be able to make it. Don't have enough vacation and I need a set of push rods!!

scottys
    Mark is trying to make it,BGH,PE.Bobby is running his (jet) in RR with (Sanger D) as his pit.I'll go PE and run gambler.See you there.

Come on by!! Hope to see Mark and Bobby out there!!!

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    Vince, Don & I will try to find you and say HI. The trailer is looking Great! I painted the cabinets black and put vinyl diamondplate on the fronts and we are in the process of laying down new black and white tiles! Hope to see you in Phoenix! Denise

Are you guys going to bring the boat?? Hope you guys are happy with the trailer!!!!! Come on by, look for a weekend warrior with a blue boat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123