Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK, Whole stole the SPECTRA I was going to buy?

Costello
    OR, That ol' boy is probably scratching his head figuring he probably could have got a few more buck for it about now. Meanwhile, I'm convincing myself that it was beat to hell, and stress cracked to the 3rd power so I feel better!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif

SPECTRABRENT
    OLDRIGGER,
    I have found a Spectra 18, 454, Berkeley JC.
    looks like a nice boat.
    I need your email address.
    Brentloan@aol.com

thanks S-brent....you got mail........
    costello,
    I think one of two things on that boat, like you said, he's either kickin' himself in the ass right now for selling it too cheap or somebody set him straight before the trader came out and he's not sellin' it til later.
    I just can't believe it sold that fast, I mean I called the second the paper hit the stand and he says it's aready gone???
    I guess I'm just pissed that I missed another one!!!!

spectras only
    OR ,there was a 24 footer for sale in seattle years ago on thursday.I phoned ahead before I went to see it,drove down saturday ,the boat didn't even make it to the dealer,some insider snached it up.I was pissed! Next time I saw the ad for my 24 in boattrader.com ,I phoned the owner to hold it no matter what,sight unseen.Other than cosmetics ,the boat only had 450 hours on the original datcom meter.The layup looks like just came from the factory, with not a single sign of lamination problem.16 degrees of deadrise [shallow for true offshore boats]cuts through the rough like any other 18-22 degree V's I've been on .24-26 degrees are overkill,and require a lot more HP to get on.Sorry for rambling about only one make,but it's my favorite

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12