Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do I buy my pool table for my river house?

andy01
    Anybody have a hook up? Anyone they liked that they did business with? Anyone in Havasu to trust? Or home? Thanks for the help!!
    Andy

dicudmore
    Todd969 has the answer but its past his bed time...I'm sure if he sees this thread tomorrow he can help

ahhell
    Valentines in Kingman, I think there may be a place in Bullhead too!?!?

Todd969
    Hey Andy, I thought Dana and Christina discussed this.
    Anyway we are on our 2nd table from Pooltablesusa.com . Our original was a Durango 8' sold with our house in CA. Our new one is a Monte Carlo 8'. I have nothing bad to say about either table. Very professional to deal with. The installer came from Orange County. They both leveled fine, look great and are constructed very solid. The only upgrade I would consider is the Simonis felt.
    Todd

SummerBreeze
    I looked for awhile and also looked for used. I saved thousands and found a great used table and took it apart and moved it myself over 400 miles to my place in Havasu

andy01
    Hey Andy, I thought Dana and Christina discussed this.
    Anyway we are on our 2nd table from Pooltablesusa.com . Our original was a Durango 8' sold with our house in CA. Our new one is a Monte Carlo 8'. I have nothing bad to say about either table. Very professional to deal with. The installer came from Orange County. They both leveled fine, look great and are constructed very solid. The only upgrade I would consider is the Simonis felt.
    Todd
    Thanks Todd. I'll look into it.

andy01
    I looked for awhile and also looked for used. I saved thousands and found a great used table and took it apart and moved it myself over 400 miles to my place in Havasu
    That's what I was kind a wanting to do? How hard was it to set back up? And level the slates? Did you have to recover the felt?

moneypit
    There is a Brunswick dealer in Palm Desert area... Good people to deal with.

RiverDave
    if it was me I'd look in the recycler, and craigslist for a used table. So long as the table is in good condition you'll pay pennies on the dollar that way.
    As far as table setup, it's not as complicated as ya think. You crawl underneath it and it becomes pretty obvious in a hurry. I'd move it myself, and then pay a table mechanic to come down from Havasu and refelt it.
    RD

RiverDave
    Damn Andy, you should've bought Rubs, he ended up selling it for $1400, I think the table he had retailed for someting like $7000. Good luck on your search, hope that you find what you're looking for...
    7K? What was it a gold crown or something?
    RD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast