Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Romo or Bledsoe

ratso
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15405410/
    I gotta go with Romo...

Bryan Rose
    Romo

Old Texan
    Romo is the future. His bad decisions Monday were youthful exuberance of throwing into coverage. He needs seasoning to better read defenses and will get it under fire.
    Bledsoe would easily be the choice behind Cowboy lines of old. But the current O-Line is anything but good. Bledsoe is not mobile enough to evade the pressure and this is the big problem. They can win with Bledsoe but not with the current O-Line.
    For now it's Romo and rebuild.

ratso
    Romo had them moving the ball except for the interceptions, and most of them would have hit his man, except for good coverage. He seems to get the team a little more excited too. I can't believe Bledsoe sitting on the sidelines sulking... seems to be more about him than the team. Maybe he'll retire or maybe he will go to another team. With a better offense, maybe Bledsoe would do better, but they suck and Dallas needs a quarterback that can scramble.

Howie Feltersnatch
    Let's get rid of Bledsoe and send Parcells with him.

Not So Fast
    We got enough of our own problems NSF

Hardly Satisfied
    Romo is the future. His bad decisions Monday were youthful exuberance of throwing into coverage. He needs seasoning to better read defenses and will get it under fire.
    Bledsoe would easily be the choice behind Cowboy lines of old. But the current O-Line is anything but good. Bledsoe is not mobile enough to evade the pressure and this is the big problem. They can win with Bledsoe but not with the current O-Line.
    For now it's Romo and rebuild.
    F**K THE COWBOYS

ratso
    F**K THE COWBOYS
    It's just entertainment dude... Don't get your panties in a wad... unless you bet on them last weekend like I did... :boxingguy :idea:

Phat Matt
    I have always liked Bledsoe but he has dissapointed this season. Since I cut him from my fantasy team this week I guess it's time to bring Romo in.

Hardly Satisfied
    It's just entertainment dude... Don't get your panties in a wad... unless you bet on them last weekend like I did... :boxingguy :idea:
    no , i can't stand the cowboys,I'm a 49ers fan and yes they have been sucking for a while

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast