Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Youngblood

Out2Lunch
    well not yet still fo sale

jrod
    Hey Warp speed, the only two boats I know of that are still in existance of Rick Hendricks are the Ambusher and The City Chevrolet boat that is owned By Gordon. I am almost positive that the City Chevrolet boat is not for sale. It was at Lake anna this year and will be back in 2007. The other alternative is to contact Tommy Moore her in Va to possibly order a new Warhawk that can be made as a lightweight with any style deck you want on it (such as one of Ricks old boats) or the size of a mantra/sunkist or the size of a regular youngblood. You can get the boats from a bare hull to complete turn key. He will set the intake in the boat for and cut the holes in the transome , that is how I ordered my boat and I can tell you my boat is built better than any youngblood was. You can roughly get a new hull on a trailer for around 7-8k . If youre interested pm me back.

jets4me
    MY tx-19 is forsale but i dont know how to post pic,s

LAND_LOVER69
    I will sell turn key http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...46mar12-06.jpg
    Damn I wish I had the cash!!!!!! That boat is bad azz!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Warp Speed
    Hey folks,
    Thanks for all the leads, and Jets4me, wellcome back!!!
    Beautiful boat Jets4me, especialy with that blower mill!! I'll bet she hauls ass!!
    Mike Schultz was kind enough to sell me his '79 TX-20. I had considered going with something newer (Warhawk, newer TX19 ect..), but having an original, especialy in good original condition, gives me a great starting point for a complete resto next winter.
    Thanks again for all the help, and we can't wait to meet everbody out on the water this Summer!!
    Or this afternoon @ Mtn. Isle!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
    Warp Speed :2purples:

Damn WARPSPEED you going back today cool I think Jr Jetter and I is going today,My buddy that lives on the lake said that he heard you yesterday on the lake ..that boat you got "was" gonna be my next boat but LURCH sold it without even calling me, the focker (J/K Mikey) but that's ok as long as its still around local ...what time you going??
    Markist

Jspeeddemon
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...41CIMG1324.JPG
    This 1982 Sunkist full tunnel is for sale fresh pump, needs basic finishing work. Light hull will be really quick with mild hp. Boat GPS'd mid 80's with mild 468. I have brand new fiberglass seats, the wire for make wiring harness, new rails, bellhousing. Boat freshly painted this past year. Trailer has new paint, just needs fenders to finish. Finish the way you want it. $5800.00, will consider trade on nice Harley Davidson. Call (304) 415-9785 or PM.

promod
    can ya shoot some more detailed pics
    thanks
    pro mod

DelawareDave
    J Speed- you got PM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast