Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh: Michael J. Fox Exploited Disease

RitcheyRch
    Didnt know that. Guess all part of the political crap we have to deal with for awhile.
    Fox said in his autobiography that he quit taking his meds before he testified to Congress. Rush ain't making it up.

deltaAce
    Michael J. Fox is a tool and really is a terrible mouth piece since he maximizes the drama by getting off of his meds. Rush is a moron for speaking the truth? But, Michael J. Fox supported Kerry....so who is the moron?
    My thoughts exactly, Sometimes telling the truth seems mean, but deceit is more harmfull than hurt feelings. Michael J. Fox was implying in a mis-leading manor that if you vote against the Rebublican canidate that you will help heal him, what a shill. That is always the Democrates style "save the (fill in the blank)".

BajaMike
    "She is a member of the board of directors of the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and strictly follows the teachings of the Catholic Church in her practice of medicine."
    She's seems really unbiased towards the issue.
    Yea, I wonder if her "Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and those strictly following the teachings of the Catholic Church" also includes the condoning of priests molesting boys?
    Any effort to block the use of stem cell research by any religious person or politician is the ultimate in hypocrisy.
    And I see nothing wrong with Michael J. Fox stopping his medicine to testisfy or to do the commercial, he's showing what it would be like if modern medicine was not available to him....maybe through increased research using stem-cell technology, he (and millions of others) could be cured.
    I agree with Rush Limbough on a lot of what he says, but in this case, he's a total ASS!! :yuk: :argue:
    :idea: :rollside:

centerhill condor
    And I see nothing wrong with Michael J. Fox stopping his medicine to testisfy or to do the commercial, he's showing what it would be like if modern medicine was not available to him....maybe through increased research using stem-cell technology, he (and millions of others) could be cured.
    If I had this disease I would exploit it for a cure...I think, however, his efforts are misplaced. You have stem cells that can be manipulated for the advancement of science without the religious outrage.

Old Texan
    Stem Cell research and environmental impact issues such as global warming have become so battered by false claims and junk science that it's difficult to discern either topic intelligently.
    The Hollywood crowd would do us all a favor to sit down and STFU. They exploit themselves by trying to "get the real facts to the people" and tear down the sytem. It's no telling how many donations have been diverted from "Real" legitimate research due to their ignorant banter and claims.
    Lawyers and Actors do far more harm than good to our society.

bigq
    Yea, I wonder if her "Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and those strictly following the teachings of the Catholic Church" also includes the condoning of priests molesting boys?
    Any effort to block the use of stem cell research by any religious person or politician is the ultimate in hypocrisy.
    I agree with Rush Limbough on a lot of what he says, but in this case, he's a total ASS!! :yuk: :argue:
    I think Michael J Fox should be able to do what he wants even if it is a cheap political stunt. I also think Rush should be able to question it even if he is wrong.
    I am more pissed about how it is being played in the mainstream media to create hate towards Rush. Everyone is playing his first remarks, but neglect to play the part when he comes back on a after a break and Apologizes after finding out Fox was not over acting. Amazing how they leave that part out.

SmokinLowriderSS
    "She is a member of the board of directors of the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and strictly follows the teachings of the Catholic Church in her practice of medicine."
    She's seems really unbiased towards the issue.
    She appears to be professionally medically qualified to speak on the issue, religious beliefs or no. I saw nothing in the above text that appears to me to be religious-based construing of fact. Double check her and look uo the research, check her varacity. If she is accurate, her cred stands. If there is a bunch of published enbryonic research that she is denying exists, bust her credibility then. Not on the above BS.

Schiada76
    [QUOTE=BajaMike]Yea, I wonder if her "Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and those strictly following the teachings of the Catholic Church" also includes the condoning of priests molesting boys?
    Sooo it's all right for MJF to lie about it but Rush is an ass for calling him on it?

BajaMike
    [QUOTE=BajaMike]Yea, I wonder if her "Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and those strictly following the teachings of the Catholic Church" also includes the condoning of priests molesting boys?
    Sooo it's all right for MJF to lie about it but Rush is an ass for calling him on it?
    Where did Michael J Fox lie about anything....I missed that part? He can't take his own meds when and if he wants??

Howie Feltersnatch
    She appears to be professionally medically qualified to speak on the issue, religious beliefs or no. I saw nothing in the above text that appears to me to be religious-based construing of fact. Double check her and look uo the research, check her varacity. If she is accurate, her cred stands. If there is a bunch of published enbryonic research that she is denying exists, bust her credibility then. Not on the above BS.
    The cited sentence removes all her credibility, at least as it pertains to this subject. She opposes stem cell research on religious grounds.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast