Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbaugh: Michael J. Fox Exploited Disease

BajaMike
    The actual commercial on UTube....
    Michael J Fox Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9WB_PXjTBo)
    By the way, I think he was born in Canada....I wonder if he can even vote?
    :idea:

Schiada76
    The actual commercial on UTube....
    Michael J Fox Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9WB_PXjTBo)
    By the way, I think he was born in Canada....I wonder if he can even vote?
    :idea:
    He became a citizen just so he could vote for kerry.

Howie Feltersnatch
    He became a citizen just so he could vote for kerry.
    Too bad more like him didn't. Maybe we wouldn't be neck deep in shit right now.
    I watched that idiot monkey stumble his way through another do-nothing, say-nothing press conference this afternoon talking abount nookular bombs and asked myself "are we this fvcking stupid?"

SHOTKALLIN
    What is wrong with stem cell research on embrio that are being destroyed anyway? There are alot of diseases that need to be cured. Since they are throwing embrios away anyway who does it hurt?
    IMHO this is the real issue and who cares if Fox is on or off his meds.

Schiada76
    Too bad more like him didn't. Maybe we wouldn't be neck deep in shit right now.
    I watched that idiot monkey stumble his way through another do-nothing, say-nothing press conference this afternoon talking abount nookular bombs and asked myself "are we this fvcking stupid?"
    Why yes you are correct!
    It's all Bush's fault! The economy, no terror attacks in this country, falling gas prices, the stock market. Yup all of that damn Bush's fault!
    We should have elected kerry and the breck boy!
    Did you know Kerry was in Vietnam? It's seared, seared in his memory!

Schiada76
    What is wrong with stem cell research on embrio that are being destroyed anyway? There are alot of diseases that need to be cured. Since they are throwing embrios away anyway who does it hurt?
    IMHO this is the real issue and who cares if Fox is on or off his meds.
    That's not this thread. On this thread MJF lied about a Republican running for office. He says he tried to make stem cell research illegal. Fcking lying sac 'o shit.

Howie Feltersnatch
    Why yes you are correct!
    It's all Bush's fault! The economy, no terror attacks in this country, falling gas prices, the stock market. Yup all of that damn Bush's fault!
    We should have elected kerry and the breck boy!
    Did you know Kerry was in Vietnam? It's seared, seared in his memory!
    You're eloquent discourse and even handed mastery of the political landscape has convinced me to abandon my current position and align my political views with yours.
    In order to complete my transition I just need two small pieces of information:
    1) Which way is up?
    2) What color is the sky in your world.
    Thanks.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Yea, I wonder if her "Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and those strictly following the teachings of the Catholic Church" also includes the condoning of priests molesting boys?
    Any effort to block the use of stem cell research by any religious person or politician is the ultimate in hypocrisy.
    And I see nothing wrong with Michael J. Fox stopping his medicine to testisfy or to do the commercial, he's showing what it would be like if modern medicine was not available to him....maybe through increased research using stem-cell technology, he (and millions of others) could be cured.
    I agree with Rush Limbough on a lot of what he says, but in this case, he's a total ASS!! :yuk: :argue:
    :idea: :rollside:
    Thank you, Sir

ULTRA26 # 1
    Dr Mary Davenport begins paragraph three in her article by stating:
    "Mr. Fox and his adsÂ’ sponsors are guilty of conflating embryonic stem cell research"
    Conflating???
    Sorry, makes no sense

ULTRA26 # 1
    "She is a member of the board of directors of the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and strictly follows the teachings of the Catholic Church in her practice of medicine."
    The cited sentence removes all her credibility, at least as it pertains to this subject. She opposes stem cell research on religious grounds.
    Another thank you.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast