Thread: Eliminator Boats - Congrats on pushing the envelope!

DCBDaytona
    I'm not sure about all of you, but it's awesome seeing all the new Eliminators coming out lately. First it was the 36 Daytona Coupe, then the 27 Daytona ICC, 22 Daytona ICC, and now the HUGE 43 Eagle XP. All of these rides are beautiful and cutting edge! Eliminators R&D group must be bustin' their balls to produce these products as quick as they are.
    Keep them comin'
    And just for you Kilr...B & T are definatley at the top of the game.

Tom Slick
    I'm not sure about all of you, but it's awesome seeing all the new Eliminators coming out lately. First it was the 36 Daytona Coupe, then the 27 Daytona ICC, 22 Daytona ICC, and now the HUGE 43 Eagle XP. All of these rides are beautiful and cutting edge! Eliminators R&D group must be bustin' their balls to produce these products as quick as they are.
    Keep them comin'
    FYI, the new 43 Eagle XP is actually a Larry Smith designed 43 Scarab. I heard that Eliminator aquired the Scarab mold and made some nice updates. The boat looks awesome and has great styling.

DCBDaytona
    FYI, the new 43 Eagle XP is actually a Larry Smith designed 43 Scarab. I heard that Eliminator aquired the Scarab mold and made some nice updates. The boat looks awesome and has great styling.
    Yes sir...the 43 Scarab has been converted into a beauty.

andy01
    They are building some super nice stuff over there. The 43' really looks good. That boat back in the day would run triples. A killer boat, I always wanted one. It might be a bit big for Parker though. All the cats look good and the fit and finish is second to none. Congrats to them for working so hard.
    They also have a 30' they just set up with the 710/Bravo set up, boat runs hard from what I hear.......

DCBDaytona
    They are building some super nice stuff over there. The 43' really looks good. That boat back in the day would run triples. A killer boat, I always wanted one. It might be a bit big for Parker though. All the cats look good and the fit and finish is second to none. Congrats to them for working so hard.
    They also have a 30' they just set up with the 710/Bravo set up, boat runs hard from what I hear.......
    Yes. The 30' with 710's supposedly ran into the 140's :220v:
    Geezus.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    Keep them comin'
    SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU WANT TO COME BUY ONE!!!!!!! j/K :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

DCBDaytona
    SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU WANT TO COME BUY ONE!!!!!!! j/K :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    What's cost on an 07 22 with 300XS's?
    :idea: