Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cliff jumping

lawbreaker2
    Hey guy's I need to see some pic's of you guy's cliff jumping at the river, My son has never seen this, and I need some quick pic's.
    Thanks

Jyruiz
    A friend of mine jumping of Copper.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=19139&stc=1

lawbreaker2
    Cool thanks, I also found a website called socalgoodtimes that had a video of cliff jumping.

Cole Trickle
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...09IMG_0447.JPG
    We found a cove a couple miles south of copper canyon.
    Nothing big maybe 15-20 ft
    About 5 years ago I did a backflip off the tall rock at copper canyon and overrotated and pulled a half dive half belly flop move..... :cry: :crossx:
    If it wasn't for the 10 coctails I had before and the 50 after it probably would have hurt.

Jyruiz
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...09IMG_0447.JPG
    We found a cove a couple miles south of copper canyon.
    Nothing big maybe 15-20 ft
    About 5 years ago I did a backflip off the tall rock at copper canyon and overrotated and pulled a half dive half belly flop move..... :cry: :crossx:
    If it wasn't for the 10 coctails I had before and the 50 after it probably would have hurt.
    Liquid courage in action.

Cole Trickle
    Liquid courage in action.
    Kinda :crossx:
    I have jumped and dove off teh rock at copper canyon quite a few times growing up.
    I have always dove and flipped. I had done 2/3's of that height while on vacation in mexico (Sober) but I didn't account for the extra 10'. :220v:
    Shoot back in the day I learned to do gainers off the side of my pool.(That was about 15 years and 60lbs ado)

seanv
    Hey guy's I need to see some pic's of you guy's cliff jumping at the river, My son has never seen this, and I need some quick pic's.
    Thanks
    teach them about the dangers of doing it wrong as well as the fun. if you jump from a high enough spot and land wrong, the water impact can do lots of damage. not a fun kill just a lil info.

topless
    I did that once off the rock by the Bluewater...........OUCH!!! I thought I was going to die!

lawbreaker2
    Thank's for the pic's, I was out there and saw them doing it, But I don't think he would do it, He just wanted to see some pic's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast