Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Democrats Suck the Big One

spectratoad
    That is so typical, on both sides of the fence. I get pretty sick and tired of a politician voting with their party even though it is a wrong vote. It is not about doing the right thing any longer it is just about towing the party line. The democrats though are the worst for it.
    This whole election season has been about the dem's saying how f'ed up the Bush admin. is and how screwed up they have made Iraq. They are so good at telling how everyone else messed up yet I have never heard any of them say what they would do if they had control.
    I knew Iraq was going to be a bad deal since it was immediately it became a ppolitically ran war, so in that sense, yes it is another Vietnam.

Actually, it's NOT all Democrats.... there is one Republican and one Independent. So there's these 2 and a bunch of Democratic idiots. I wonder if they VOTED in English.....

Not So Fast
    This is why I have changed my registration to "independent". I listen to the person and then make up my mind regardless of poiltical party, then I get screwed anyway!!!!! Talk is cheap and most politicians either are crooked or become so shortly after taking office. NSF

spectratoad
    Well I'm sure glad that all of the Republicans are perfect...
    Thank you. It's tuff but someone has to do it.

LGCDEVIL
    Actually, it's NOT all Democrats.... there is one Republican and one Independent. So there's these 2 and a bunch of Democratic idiots. I wonder if they VOTED in English.....
    They did, but they had to press 1 first.

USCFAN
    This is why I have changed my registration to "independent". I listen to the person and then make up my mind regardless of poiltical party, then I get screwed anyway!!!!! Talk is cheap and most politicians either are crooked or become so shortly after taking office. NSF
    This is so true......

Dan Lorenze
    Boxer and Feinstein suck so bad... I only hate the sierra club more than those losers...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Boxer and Feinstein suck so bad... I only hate the sierra club more than those losers...
    LOL, my husband's whip on his quad says "SIERRA CLUB SUCKS" :rollside:

It's not about demodrate or republcan it's about the right person for the job.
    And.... at least 2-3 are considering running for Pres in 08 :cry:
    I may have to move to Canada and join the mounties with Tom Brown.

tmdog
    More political bullshit. The author of this discussion isn't telling what other sub amendments and or bills was attached. The political game is simple. Propose a bill to outlaw lake lice, which all of us would be in favor of, right. another A- hole attaches a law to the original bill stating, no nude females on watercraft. How would you vote? All these politicians have their pet projects and support big money. Voting on bills are not that cut and dry. Is it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast