Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funerals

ratso
    ...almost as bad as weddings, especially when it's dull, dreary, and raining. :frown:
    Catch ya'll later...

lucky
    ...almost as bad as weddings, especially when it's dull, dreary, and raining. :frown:
    Catch ya'll later...
    you guys are all so negitive -- Funerals obviously represent freedom - where as marriage ........

Jordy
    I just want to know who the sick bastard was who decided to spell it starting with FUN!!!

3 daytona`s
    I just want to know who the sick bastard was who decided to spell it starting with FUN!!!
    All depends on who`s funeral we`re talking about :idea:

ratso
    you guys are all so negitive -- Funerals obviously represent freedom - where as marriage ........
    We were actually talking about that afterwards... if you had only known the worthless bitch he was married to... :yuk:

TAF
    Hey, when my grandfather died, My grandma said she was taking us all to Disneyland, and she did! The waiter at dinner that night asked what theoccassion was and she replied like the football players who win the Superbowl. Most funerals have the great parties afterwards where every one drinks too much and ...........

Trailer Park Casanova
    We were actually talking about that afterwards... if you had only known the worthless bitch he was married to... :yuk:
    I did that once.

SHOTKALLIN
    peace is something to look forward to.

Devil's Advocate
    I figured it was just another opportunity for you to pick up women. :crossx:

ratso
    I figured it was just another opportunity for you to pick up women. :crossx:
    I never said I wasn't looking... :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast