Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone read any good books lately........

Her454
    I have heard they will be making it into a movie in the next couple of years. Don't know about the documentary though.
    I have also read the Sonny Berger books. I forget the last one I read but the Mongols book was a little more interesting to me.
    Nevermind, it was Sonny that I was thinking about.......... I got my gangs mixed up :crossx: I guess that Red Bull hasn't kicked in yet Tom. :rollside:

GrapeApe
    I read Under and Alone recently. It is a true story about an undercover ATF agent that rose to a national officer rank in the Mongols. Pretty interesting stuff.
    That was a great Book... I read it in 2 Days.. Couldn't put it down.. I actually read it because I knew someone who was mentioned in the Book...
    It would make for a great Movie!!!
    *** Grape Ape ***

BajaMike
    “Forever Odd” by Dean Koontz was good, so was James Patterson’s “Mary, Mary”….
    All of John D. MacDonald’s “Travis McGee” books are excellent…..
    “Nature Girl” by Carl Hiaasen, very good and funny!
    :idea: :rollside:

Biglue
    I read ***boat, their free shirt with subscription part had me LMAO. :crossx:

ViB
    Finally got around to reading the Da Vinci code...thought the ending was a letdown, but the reading was good!

switchin'addiction
    That was a great Book... I read it in 2 Days.. Couldn't put it down..
    It would make for a great Movie!!!
    *** Grape Ape ***
    Same here...couldn't put it down. That Red Dog was a mean bastard!

BajaMike
    Finally got around to reading the Da Vinci code...thought the ending was a letdown, but the reading was good!
    I thought the first half of the book was great, the middle was too far fetched and ridiculous, and the last quarter of the book was barely readable! :idea:
    :cry:

Cole Trickle
    I thought the first half of the book was great, the middle was too far fetched and ridiculous, and the last quarter of the book was barely readable! :idea:
    :cry:
    Agreed....but it was a page turner.
    Still better than the movie.

syke-o
    currently reading An American Tradegy, which is ok so far, and before this one i read 2 Years Before the Mast which i really enjoyed...

spectras only
    Just finished reading the oct issue of ***boat :rollside: .
    Seriously , you should read some from Wilbur Smith , like the 'Burning shores' , 'A time to die' etc..... Some classics from Zola are pretty good with some juicy content .

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast