OK, this place is dead, and I came up with a good one. Same deal on movie quotes as I did years ago, but this time, you need to come up with a board member that you associate with the quote. So, you don't need to guess the movie this time, but instead, the board member...
For example...
The Big Lebowski... "The Dude Abides"
Someone else could answer... "SuperDave013"
Scarface... "Say Hello to my little friend!"
Clearly, Holy Moly... although it could go to Charley, or even HH depending on the "board age" of the person answering. In fact, if you went with the gun theme, you could use Nashville Bound too...
So, I'll start it off with...
Reservoir Dogs...
"I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's ****ed up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government ****s in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it. Put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullshit I got two words for that -learn to ****ing type. 'Cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big ****ing surprise."