Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New take on movie quotes...

Froggystyle
    ....."Merry Christmas......shitter was full".....
    Again, Tom Brown...

Froggystyle

How about this one...
    Office Space (again)
    "Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada. And I said no salt, NO salt on the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass.....
    And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this place down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your nation's board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG GRAINS of salt."
    Hmmm...
    RiverDave.

Froggystyle
    OK, here is an easy one...
    Office Space:
    "What would you do if you had a million dollars?"
    "Two chicks at the same time..."
    You see, I was thinking Ratso with this one...

Jbb
    Stifler: I say, why don't you guys locate your dicks, remove the shrink wrap, and ****ing USE them!
    Vanessa: Mr. Powers, I would never have sex with you, ever! If you were the last man on earth and I was the last woman on earth, and the future of the human race depended on our having sex, simply for procreation, I still would not have sex with you.
    Austin Powers: What's your point, Vanessa

Jbb
    Carl Spackler: License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.
    Carl Spackler: Oh Mrs. Crane, you're a little monkey woman. Yeah, you're lean, mean, and I bet you're not too far in between are ya. How'd you like to wrap your spikes around my -

Froggystyle
    Carl Spackler: License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.
    Roz... For some reason, "pool guy" has a similar connotation to "greens keeper".

Froggystyle
    Vanessa: Mr. Powers, I would never have sex with you, ever! If you were the last man on earth and I was the last woman on earth, and the future of the human race depended on our having sex, simply for procreation, I still would not have sex with you.
    Austin Powers: What's your point, Vanessa
    Duh... Topless and HM

Froggystyle
    Kindergarten Cop:
    "I am a police officer you idiot!"

Her454
    Kindergarten Cop:
    I'm almost afraid to say LOL.........................I've already been in trouble once today. Ok Twice, sorry Zig. :cry:

RiverDave
    Kindergarten Cop:
    I'm going to go with LowRiver on that one..
    Reservoir Dogs - "Shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apollogize"
    RD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast