Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New take on movie quotes...

Froggystyle
    I'm going to go with LowRiver on that one..
    Strange... any Kindergarten Cop reference usually brings up Kilrtoy for me...
    Reservoir Dogs - "Shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apollogize"
    RD
    RioDog. Easy one.

Her454
    Strange... any Kindergarten Cop reference usually brings up Kilrtoy for me...
    RioDog. Easy one.
    Bingo. I'm right there with you Wes. :rollside:

Froggystyle
    Heat:
    Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.
    Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

Her454
    Heat:
    Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.
    Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.
    LMAO, you and RD?
    Excellent movie BTW.

Lightning
    So, I'll start it off with...
    Reservoir Dogs...
    "I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's ****ed up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government ****s in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it. Put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullshit I got two words for that -learn to ****ing type. 'Cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big ****ing surprise."
    Jordy?

Froggystyle
    Jordy?
    Wow, nailed it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123