Why is everyone trying to scam people these days? It makes me sick to see how many people that are selling fake stuff:yuk: the biggest problem is that people are trying to scam mony from you here's what happened.....
I bid on a item and I got beat by 6 other bidders. I get an email today and here is what it says
I'm the seller of the item that you recently bided on through the eBay system. In compliance with the eBay's policy I will give you the chance to buy the item.The "Buy It Now Price" is equal with your last bid price. If you accept this offer the eBay's policy automatically proclaims you the winner. The transaction will go strictly according to eBay's rules and policy and it will be supervised by eBay's Trust & Safety Department. Just contact me if you are interested to buy it.
Ok that sounds fine and dandy BUT what about the other bidders?? I got beat by about $2k by other bidders. Now the guy wants to sell me the product for 2k less than the actual bid:yuk: The same thing happened last week on another item.