Ok Fellas, after having successfully removed a couple of different sets of the fiber Aqua Lube type bushings in my lifetime, I've reached a new snag here. This particular strut is rigged with the rubber bushings encased in a brass housing (looks like it came from a Master Crap Ski Boat). The problem is they have a flared end so they pound in and seat against the strut barrel flush and dandy. Now here's where the bitch of the whole thing lies...... I cannot get anything of adequate diameter through the backside to punch out the front bushing, and vice-versa? Any helpful hints here? About now I'm also highly PO-ed at my friend's Dad who decided it was a good idea to fill in his pit in the garage so he could park a 5th wheel there! It might be easier if I had the luxury of not being pinned up against all of the trailer frame rails every time I breathe. Damnit I knew it was coming, the first time through this whole project I've been even remotely close to pissed off. Anyhow, any tips are appreciated, and thank you for letting me vent. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif