Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anybody ever run.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Yes I have and boy was that a mistake. The knots were much tighter, she whipped harder, the fingernails were dug in deeper, and my god, the verbal abuse.
    LO
    Thats signature material right there

alcohol through a single dominator??
    lilrick...Try talking to John at C&J in Sante Fe Springs...562-946-1388.
    Sounds like a great project to me. If you get it right, I don't think you'll be
    disappointed. Then pour a little "POP"to it....Steve

lilrick
    Injection is what I would really like to run, but for now I'm going to start with the carb. I would like to familiarize myself with alcohol as that is what I will be eventually running. To spend $400.00 on a carb is alot less then 4k on injection!!

lilrick
    Yep sounds about right, but if you're going alky spend the money wisely and put a set of injectors on it!..
    got aset lay'in round?

GofastRacer
    To spend $400.00 on a carb is alot less then 4k on injection!!
    Try $1500 max!..

GofastRacer
    got aset lay'in round?
    Nope not to sell, but I'll keep an eye out for one if you want!..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Try $1500 max!..
    hmmm:idea:

Not to steal the thread but whats required to run injectors? I watched trucked once and stacy went into different types of injection for about 30 seconds, from my understanding there's computer controlled injection and mechanical injection? What do most run in a boat, is it only worth it in a alky deal? Also is it it worth it for the average Joe?
    Also, just about everything these days is injected, i'm sure alot of it has to do with emissions and MPG but is injected going to preform better over a carb no matter what? What type of advantages would one see? I've heard guys here always say throttle responce but what else?

lilrick
    Try $1500 max!..
    I haven't had any luck finding a crower set up. And to buy a new Hilborn set-up is about 4K......This isn't 1965 ART!!!

GofastRacer
    I haven't had any luck finding a crower set up. And to buy a new Hilborn set-up is about 4K......This isn't 1965 ART!!!
    That's because you haven't looked around, and 4K is bullshitt!.. I got mine a couple of years ago and totally redid them and all I have is $1500 in them!.. Ron's just sold a brand new set last year complete ready to bolt on and go for $2500!.. And this is 2006!..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast