Thread: What To Do?????

BRSTQUEST
    I don't know what to do. Well I take that back, I know what I want to do just not sure what other people think.
    I had a person on this board do some stereo work for me. They work for a large custom stereo shop and have given advise and opinion on this board before. I had them install a very mild stereo upgrade in my truck. I have had problems with it from the very start. One of the pieces installed was a JL Cleansweep. The entire system is JL with the stock headunit. The installer thought the trouble was the Cleansweep and removed it and installed a normal line converter in its place. We had the understanding the Cleansweep would be replaced or I would get my money back. I have sent the installer several PM's and e-mails, but I have not gotten a response. Iam still having problems with the system and I want to either get money back for cleansweep or have it replaced.....
    The problem is do I "out" this person or what???? I don't want anyone to take me being kind for easy. I think I have been more than patient and am tired of my stuff not working. Hopefully the installer reads this and handles the situation correctly....
    Thanks, any suggestions would be appreciated

ROZ
    Have you been back to the shop to demand the appropriate replacement or refund ?
    Over the phone, it's easier for whoever you dealing with to say no...

Mr. Naudio
    Dose the prob have to do with calibrating the clean sweep?
    If so they may need a CL-SS1 from JL single summing device not easy to get ahold of.
    Its about the only prob we have had with the clean sweep and has to do with getting a full rang signal from the factory system.
    Hope it was not us .(chit happens to everybody though)
    If it was my number is 928-680-0203 ask for Frank, will take care of it pronto.
    Will do all I can to help regardless.

Not So Fast
    Listen to Frank, he's a pretty stand up guy!! NSF

BRSTQUEST
    I just want to say thanks to Competition Sound in Artesia. They found the problem that has been plaguing my system for months in about ten minutes. As it turned out it was a bad RCA from a less than perfect installation. They are standup guys and do great work...If any of you need quality work done to any of your toys I would reccomend Competition Sound in Artesia. I guess I should have went to them the first, second or third time.....Good job guys and thanks

mbrown2
    I just want to say thanks to Competition Sound in Artesia. They found the problem that has been plaguing my system for months in about ten minutes. As it turned out it was a bad RCA from a less than perfect installation. They are standup guys and do great work...If any of you need quality work done to any of your toys I would reccomend Competition Sound in Artesia. I guess I should have went to them the first, second or third time.....Good job guys and thanks
    They did two cars for me some 10 years ago...definitely some of the best work I have had done....would still use them if closer.

thmper321
    Jason at Comp is a great guy. His custom installer in Stanton, Chris Yato is in the top 5 for installer of the year every year.