Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the elusive Squid shows up on the lake.. (VIDEO)

FOURQ

Psycho Squid
    That came out cool thanks Shawn, Were gonna have to get out for some full pass action. Turn up the volume and enjoy!!
    Squid

tbs nut
    wow,
    that cheyenne (sp) looks and sounds good.have not seen one like that for a while up here in wa. Is that a long sleeve lifeline? that is needed up here.
    that is one bad hot rod.

atxwrangler
    NICE VIDEO,THE BLOWER MOTOR SOUNDS GREAT!I LOVE THE COLORS IN THAT BOAT.I WISH I COULD MAKE MINE LOOK LIKE THAT! :skull:

FOURQ
    wow,
    that cheyenne (sp) looks and sounds good.have not seen one like that for a while up here in wa. Is that a long sleeve lifeline? that is needed up here.
    that is one bad hot rod.
    its a TPR Stealth

tbs nut
    my baaaaaaad,
    looks like a splash of a cheyenne , whatever it is its cool. what does it run in the quarter mile?

FOURQ
    my baaaaaaad,
    looks like a splash of a cheyenne , whatever it is its cool. what does it run in the quarter mile?
    shit its only been on the water once or twice .. never on the track the owner is to anal about it getting wet... hence the elusive squid part :boxingguy

FOURQ
    That came out cool thanks Shawn, Were gonna have to get out for some full pass action. Turn up the volume and enjoy!!
    Squid
    ya no problem Squidly .. not to bad for my first atempt on this new Mac. Its nothing like my PC. im starting to like it a little better..once i figure out how to use it .......

my baaaaaaad,
    Not to start anything but i personally think the cheyenne looks alot like the daytona and the stealth is a little more different than either.
    But then again most all tunnels (pickle fork) are very similar.
    Todd

JAY4SPEED
    That vid was great! Had to watch it twice, I've always loved that boat ever since the first pics went up on HB. Nice Job there Squid!
    Jay

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast