Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check out this trailer

Taylorman

centerhill condor
    those old guys get the best toys!

Jetaholic
    Now THAT'S slick!!! Just flat out slick!
    Of course a funny one would be a boat floating with an actual boat trailer still attached...lol
    Jon

Dan Lorenze
    I've always wondered why we don't see more enclosed trailers... Just think of the piece of mind you'd have with an enclosed trailer when you go to park your rig outside a hotel or house. Lock it up and forget about tweakers stealing your stuff.... Sounds good to me.

Jetmugg
    I saw a couple of those enclosed trailers at the StLouis boat show a couple of years ago, but have never seen one out "in public".
    SteveM.

Xerophobic
    Our Race guys use a trailer with tiny ""dolly wheels and then pull them inside an enclosed race trailer which is slick, not so sure i'd want to back a huge trailer like that in the water myself. Well actually it would be impossible most places we launch anyway
    Cheers

Me and a buddy have been talkin about this very idea. Thats what I get for being dumb and slow.
    -beerjet-

Wicked Performance Boats
    I've thought about this many times. My thought was, if the sides flip up, it would be easier to load and unload. BUT my questions are: 1. Does the trailer have wood paneling on the inside? [would rot with time] 2. Does it have fiberglass insulation? [another sponge to hold water]. What if you miss loading it in the trailer? [whack the boat into the trailer!] Not all launch ramps are wide with no current. Let alone if you drank a coupla beers!. Just thoughts Budlight

Devilman
    Our Race guys use a trailer with tiny ""dolly wheels and then pull them inside an enclosed race trailer which is slick, not so sure i'd want to back a huge trailer like that in the water myself. Well actually it would be impossible most places we launch anyway
    Cheers
    See, now I was on the opposite end of this subject a little while back. I would see pics of what were obviously race boats on those trailers with the little dolly wheels and wonder, "How the f@*k do they pull those things down the road with them puny little tires?" LMAO :rollside: When I finally saw one at a race shop, then it all clicked, :messedup: DUh, DEE da DEE! :messedup:

eliminated1
    I was going to buils some of theses trailers a year ago for the fact that every dosent have a enclosed place to keep there boat.I was going to put removable sides so you could work on it.Maybe i should build one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast