Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check out this trailer

Mr. Crusader 83
    me and a buddy out here in florida are going to start working on one. we were thinking of taken my trailer and just adding sides and a floor and roof to it. it rains alot out here, and i dont have a garage.

rrrr
    See, now I was on the opposite end of this subject a little while back. I would see pics of what were obviously race boats on those trailers with the little dolly wheels and wonder, "How the f@*k do they pull those things down the road with them puny little tires?" LMAO :rollside: When I finally saw one at a race shop, then it all clicked, :messedup: DUh, DEE da DEE! :messedup:
    LOL.......
    "Damn, them little tires must be turning some revs on the highway......."

moneysucker
    I have high speed DOT trailer tires on my dolly trailer. I do tow it to the river on it from time to time as well. I do not tow it s fast as I do with my real road trailer but it works. I got my tires from KMT trailer supply on line.

sanger mike
    :crossx: THAT MUST BE A TOP SECRET BASS BOAT :crossx:

Xerophobic
    One of our Dolly trailers. For whatever reason I cannot find a pic of the enclosed part! Ill maybe go outside and take one but I'll warn ya there's white stuff on the ground! lol
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...l_on_dolly.JPG
    They have an electric winch in the front of them and a pedestal with a ball on it to hold the dolly trailer in place during transit.
    Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12