Thread: legend jet any better than dominator?

79centurion
    I am thinking of upgrading the jet on my picklefork. I was wondering if the agressor is really any better. I so I will swap the dominatoron my picklefork onto my daycruiser in place of the berkley jet.
    Dan

OverKill
    Legend is Berkeley, the old guys that made Berkeley now make Legend

79centurion
    How about the aggressor jet?

Placecraft Dragstar
    Put american turbine in and be done with it :rollside:

79centurion
    Well performance jet has a deal with a trade in to save some money, so I was wondering if the legend or aggressor was any better. If not, then I think I will stay with what I got until I can afford a american turbine. I just thought I could upgrade both my boats that way.
    Dan

If you go legend, your limiting yourself on aftermarket goods, there are some parts fit issues. I liked my AMT SD-309, great pump, very nice castings, a quality piece.

TIMINATOR
    Call me with questions, I need more info to help you. We are in the west Phoenix,az area and are dealers foe everybody. TIMM 623-877-8553

sdba069
    The Dominator is as good as anything else out there. Should maybe consider just updating, not upgrading, the Dominator pump.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    The Dominator is as good as anything else out there. Should maybe consider just updating, not upgrading, the Dominator pump.
    I totally agree! The suction housing is supposed to be a stronger casting on dominators..

HotRod Sprint
    If you are going to go out and buy a brand new pump then I would say Aggressor is the way to go. But a dominator, berkely, legend, are all pretty much the same suction housing. Just put all the high zoot stuff behind it and call it good. My .02.
    Rod