Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: So, who is the biggest asshole on HB?

WHOEVER LIMITS THE FOCKEN PIC SIZE :cry:
    That would be Mr ***boat. Same guy who provides the site for free....

I've been called an azzhole a couple times.
    Usually it's preceded by "you're a f'in" or "you sonofabitchin" though so not sure if that really qualifies as "biggest" in it's most technical form.

dmontzsta
    **** all of you.

MRSDRMCAT
    You win an all expense paid trip to beautiful Lake Piru for the raising of Later's boat. At that time you will receive commemorative "I sunk my boat" bumper stickers which you can proudly display on your car. You will also receive a tour of Lake Piru by your personal tour leader Topless. Topless will explain to you the history of "the sunk boat", the myths surrounding "the sunk boat" as well as a personal meeting with Ranger Kurt. Finally, Holy Moly will give you an autographed paypal receipt showing he donated $295 to this cause as well as a copy of the refund....oops forget that part. :crossx:
    Congratulations and thank you for playing..... :crossx: :crossx:
    Thats pretty good "that guy"!!

Jordy
    You win an all expense paid trip to beautiful Lake Piru for the raising of Later's boat. At that time you will receive commemorative "I sunk my boat" bumper stickers which you can proudly display on your car. You will also receive a tour of Lake Piru by your personal tour leader Topless. Topless will explain to you the history of "the sunk boat", the myths surrounding "the sunk boat" as well as a personal meeting with Ranger Kurt. Finally, Holy Moly will give you an autographed paypal receipt showing he donated $295 to this cause as well as a copy of the refund....oops forget that part. :crossx:
    Congratulations and thank you for playing..... :crossx: :crossx:
    SWEET!!!! That's way better than the Nigerian fortune I inherited that I just sent $1,000 off to for processing.

AZKC
    Any of Lake Pirates multiple screen names :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
    This needs to be a poll with some prime contenders....Hmm...I can think of a few. :boxingguy :rollside:

That Guy
    SWEET!!!! That's way better than the Nigerian fortune I inherited that I just sent $1,000 off to for processing.
    Nice..... :crossx:

BajaMike
    Shoot, I just sent off $1000 to another guy in Nigeria.....those Nigerians sure are nice the way they like to share thier fortunes with us poor Americans!

HCS
    I think it's me. But ya know what? that's just a funkin opinion!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast