Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T.J.Simers on Kobe Bryant

MR HARLEY
    Lakers SUCK!

DILLIGAF
    The "Lakers are locked and loaded"??? Did they get a whole bunch of great new talent I haven't read about?? Or is it pretty much the same cast of characters as they lost with last year? :cry:
    :rollside:
    Mike...You have to give Don a free pass every now and then. He likes to take a shit while smoking crack and reading his LF bible.

DILLIGAF
    With all of the Laker injuries, I don't think that they (the Lakers) are going to start very strong. You are correct about nobody remembering who ended up with the better record though, all people remember is the champs.
    Shit...they better start strong as the majority of their games are starting out at home. If they don't win at least around 14 of those first 20 their season can unravel very quickly. If they win 6-8 of those first 20.....lol
    Did I mention I will be there opening night for the Lakers against PHX. I hope PHX focks them up bad

Jyruiz
    Shit...they better start strong as the majority of their games are starting out at home. If they don't win at least around 14 of those first 20 their season can unravel very quickly. If they win 6-8 of those first 20.....lol
    Did I mention I will be there opening night for the Lakers against PHX. I hope PHX focks them up bad
    They just need to stay at .500 and they will be alright, as all the guys should be back within the first two weeks of the season.
    Pretty sad that you have to root for PHX to make yourself feel better, if your team (the Clipps) had any championships, you would not have to do that.

DILLIGAF
    They just need to stay at .500 and they will be alright, as all the guys should be back within the first two weeks of the season.
    Pretty sad that you have to root for PHX to make yourself feel better, if your team (the Clipps) had any championships, you would not have to do that.
    I sure am not going to root for the friggin' Lakers. I root for anybody that plays against them. Nothing sad about it actually. Besides yourself and a few others I am one of the most level headed fans out there. I just dislike the Lakers but give them their due when they earn it. Doesn't mean I am going to root for them though. Weather the Lakers lose or win on a daily basis does nothing as far as impacting my life. Don lives and dies by them during the season. I guess you could say he is more of a hardcore fan than I am. He is also myopic
    By the way...playing .500 ball at home will not cut it. The Lakers will not play .500 ball on the road

Jyruiz
    I sure am not going to root for the friggin' Lakers. I root for anybody that plays against them. Nothing sad about it actually.
    Enjoy the game and don't look up at the rafters.

DILLIGAF
    Enjoy the game and don't look up at the rafters.
    I won't. I will be looking at the stars around us and an occasional glance at the game
    Thanks

Jyruiz
    I sure am not going to root for the friggin' Lakers. I root for anybody that plays against them. Nothing sad about it actually. Besides yourself and a few others I am one of the most level headed fans out there. I just dislike the Lakers but give them their due when they earn it. Doesn't mean I am going to root for them though. Weather the Lakers lose or win on a daily basis does nothing as far as impacting my life. Don lives and dies by them during the season. I guess you could say he is more of a hardcore fan than I am. He is also myopic
    By the way...playing .500 ball at home will not cut it. The Lakers will not play .500 ball on the road
    I didn't mean for the whole season, just the first couple of weeks till the rest of the players come back from injury.

Jyruiz
    I won't. I will be looking at the stars around us and an occasional glance at the game
    Thanks
    What, no stars at Clipper games? Guess we know what LA team they like to fallow.

DILLIGAF
    What, no stars at Clipper games? Guess we know what LA team they like to fallow.
    I get Lakers tickets easier than Clippers tickets Juan. Hmmmmmm...............

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast