Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: T.J.Simers on Kobe Bryant

dmontzsta
    The Lakers will be fine, they should have most of the guys back in the first week of play. With Walton and Kwame playing 10x better than they were, the addition of Farmar (who is an excellent guard), Raman, Williams and Evans, they have only gotten stronger. Just wait, all you haters will soon see!!! mwuahahahaha. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    I get Lakers tickets easier than Clippers tickets Juan. Hmmmmmm...............
    Why is it the clippers are always pushing their season tickets? and the Lakers dont even have to advertise them? lol. Look at the clippers site "BUY OUR TICKETS NOW PLEASE". :rollside:

Jyruiz
    Give it a couple of years, they will be letting people in free to the Clipps games after the first quarter, like in the old days.

MayDaze
    Someone must really like you

MayDaze
    I wonder if Phil will play Farmar.... Doesn't usually play rookies to much

AirtimeLavey
    Are they (the Clips) still marketing their games by advertising who they're playing against... lol :hammerhea They've peaked. :crossx:
    Lakers are still rebuilding and will be exciting to watch this season w/the young energy on the team, now. Still the hot ticket in town. :rollside:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234