Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LF's are in mid-season form.....

DILLIGAF
    "You know whithout our injuries we should.........." wah wah wah
    Buck up LF's.....Everybody deals with injuries and it is a part of the game. Maybe your owner should have spread the wealth around and got more players for the bench. That's right, he gave it all to Kobe and doeesn't want to go over the salary cap. wah wah wah
    I will tell you that the rookie PG from UCLA looks good. If your coach doesn't play him he is an idiot. Who cares if he is a rookie or not. The kid has talent and is very impressive. Lets see what the great one PJ does.
    Lets get this season started already.....

Jyruiz
    "You know whithout our injuries we should.........." wah wah wah
    Buck up LF's.....Everybody deals with injuries and it is a part of the game. Maybe your owner should have spread the wealth around and got more players for the bench. That's right, he gave it all to Kobe and doeesn't want to go over the salary cap. wah wah wah
    I will tell you that the rookie PG from UCLA looks good. If your coach doesn't play him he is an idiot. Who cares if he is a rookie or not. The kid has talent and is very impressive. Lets see what the great one PJ does.
    Lets get this season started already.....
    I don't remember anybody writing that, but I can't speak for anybody else in here. This year, lets hope the Clipps at least win the Pacific, (God knows they have the talent for it)so we can actually have a reason to celebrate a true accomplishment on there part.

JB in so cal
    D-Gaf! let me take just a second to resp It's Pre Season...Rant away in February. If the Clips don't re-sign Tom Petty, errrrrrrrrrrr what's his name;they'll be back in the crapper where Sterling likes them to ferment.
    Go #8, errr 24, errr...
    Jeanie Buss was in Playboy!

havaduner
    you guys actually watch Basketball??????????

dmontzsta
    I don't remember anybody writing that, but I can't speak for anybody else in here. This year, lets hope the Clipps at least win the Pacific, (God knows they have the talent for it)so we can actually have a reason to celebrate a true accomplishment on there part.
    The clippers will blow it, then Sterling will get rid of all his players and bring in scrubs again...this always happens.

dmontzsta
    So, the Lakers PRE SEASON game is going to be Nationally televised on TNT tonight. Have any clippers PRE SEASON games been Nationally televised? I guess the couple of wins they had over the Lakers, didnt do much. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :crossx:

Jyruiz
    So, the Lakers PRE SEASON game is going to be Nationally televised on TNT tonight. Have any clippers PRE SEASON games been Nationally televised? I guess the couple of wins they had over the Lakers, didnt do much. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :crossx:
    Yes, the Clipps were put on national (TNT) TV when they played the Lakers, remember, the Lakers lost by 1.

Jyruiz
    LOL....Telling it like it is.
    It is ALMOST to early for this going back/forth though. Season starts next week and I will be there.
    Always do.

AirtimeLavey
    I'm hoping they both go deep enough in the playoffs to play each other. That'll have to be an HB party event...

dmontzsta
    That'll have to be an HB party event...
    At DILLIGAFs house, his stocks are doing well enough to fund it all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast