Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LF's are in mid-season form.....

BajaMike
    Los Angeles becoming a Clippers town, too
    But Reggie Miller, who grew up in Los Angeles, cautioned that because the Clippers' identity has changed, so will the level of their competition.
    "I thought I would never say this, but it is slowly becoming a Clipper town," the former Indiana Pacers star said. "My biggest question is, will they be content? Will complacency seep in? ... Now when they go on the road, the Clippers are starting to sell out. It's not the Clippers of old that were pushovers. Teams will be getting up now for the Clippers."
    [/COLOR]
    Actually Reggie Miller grew up in Riverside.... :idea:

Jyruiz
    I would call that a mini rivalry within LA, one that the Clipps take more serious than the Lakers. The Lakers don't have anything to prove, they have made there mark on the NBA over and over again. I don't see a rivalry till the Clipps knock off the Lakers out of the playoffs a couple of times at least. I lilke the Clipps and what they have done, but they are becoming more cocky than the Kings after one decent season, and at least the Kings made it to the WCF and won over 50 games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12