Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2003 Tahoe

TPI
    Outcoled,
    I am interested in your Tahoe. Does it have any dings or repairs, and did you buy it new? How does the interior look. Feel free to PM me, e-mail me gary@tpboats.com , or call me at (805)480-2693
    Thanks, Gary

TPI
    Sold????

TPI
    ????

OutCole'd
    Sorry Gary never saw this.
    Not sold yet, Yes, we bought it new. Never been in a wreck, no real dents other than normal ding or two for a 3+ year old car with 65k miles. Interior is fine, no tears at all. Just again, the usual wear.
    If you want, I can take more shots interior & exterior and post or email.

TPI
    That would be great(pics). Could you please send them to gary@tpboats.com or just post them. Whichever is easiest for you.
    Thanks
    Gary

TPI
    Just wondering,
    Do you want to work out any trading for that Tahoe? Maybe some motor parts, Whipple parts, a new motor? Just thought I would through that out there. I can get you some very nice parts if you need them for anything. If I like the pics, we can go from there. I would probably need to fly into vegas and meet you, if this whole thing pans out. Let me know, I am pretty flexable.
    Thanks again. Momma either wants an 07 Tahoe or a nice used one(fyi)

OutCole'd
    Just wondering,
    Do you want to work out any trading for that Tahoe? Maybe some motor parts, Whipple parts, a new motor? Just thought I would through that out there. I can get you some very nice parts if you need them for anything. If I like the pics, we can go from there. I would probably need to fly into vegas and meet you, if this whole thing pans out. Let me know, I am pretty flexable.
    Thanks again. Momma either wants an 07 Tahoe or a nice used one(fyi)
    I would love to, but plan on leaving my 525 all stock.
    I'm waiting for the wife to get back from shopping so I can get pics.
    The 07 is what my wife wants also. We went to two dealers yesterday and could not find the truck we want so we will see. I may have to order one so that means I would have to hold on this on for a little while longer. I should know by Monday.

OutCole'd
    Then again, this would look pretty nice in my boat!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...383848_1_m.jpg

TPI
    I like it from the pictures. It sounds like we just need to come up with a price, and find out if you are going to keep it until you r new one shows up. We have 07 Tahoes all over the place around here. Let me know what you would like to do.
    Thanks
    Gary Taylor gary@tpboats.com (805)480-2693

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast