Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a day!!

Mandelon
    You can sue them in small claims court no? They probably won't show up, will lose by default and you get a judgement......probably just file it and they'll do the work.

phebus
    I told them on the phone, that I got fu*ked in the drive through. They sell an extended warranty for big bucks, and then deny claims. They did tell me that they look at the extended warranties different then the original one year warranty. I told them that is not what they state in their literature, and they said they look at the amount of hours on a boat when a claim is submitted, and above average hours raises a red flag. I said WTF, isn't that what an extended warranty is for? If I didn't use the boat, I wouldn't need a frickin' warranty.
    Thanks focker, you just got my blood pressure up again. Time for another beer.

RP1
    not that it matters, but how many hours on the drive? And yes Rick... you are being reemed.

phebus
    The boat is a 2002, and according to their scan tool, it has 207 hours.
    I didn't get to use the boat hardly at all last year due to three back surgeries.
    It's a good thing, or the guy on the phone would have probably had a seizure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12