Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments from Jack Weller at Lake Anna

HammerDown
    man someone really got their head up their ass on this one talking about taking over
    Just one...eh ?

Boss Lady
    Well okay, the time i went to Anna i had an amazing time but yes with the group growing at the rate it has been(and will continue) maybe jack's is a bit too small. And as Sleekcraft said there are many lakes with water we haven't seen (or terrorized) hehe... but unfortunatly if the date of the event happens to fall on the one mentioned above (June 8-9) mom and i will not be able to attend.... i graduate that sat. so in the words of Markist>>> You'll Have That!!

kingcole80
    I have heard alot about this event and all was only good things, Jack sounds like a great guy , we will be attending in 2007 for sure, coming from ft lauderdale, absolutly worth the trip!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Well okay, the time i went to Anna i had an amazing time but yes with the group growing at the rate it has been(and will continue) maybe jack's is a bit too small. And as Sleekcraft said there are many lakes with water we haven't seen (or terrorized) hehe... but unfortunatly if the date of the event happens to fall on the one mentioned above (June 8-9) mom and i will not be able to attend.... i graduate that sat. so in the words of Markist>>> You'll Have That!!
    Well, with that said. We'll just have to have you a graduation party at Lake James!!!!! :rollside:

promod
    the sh&t is getting deep might need my waidders how ever you spell it lol

Jspeeddemon
    It seems like the solution is to have more than one event and the people that want to go to one or the other, or both, can choose as they like. I don't see a reason for a power struggle over beer, food, and good friends. There certainly is too much politics in the world, now it's going to invade our boating. I have been to just one Lake Anna event and I would like to congratulate the people who helped put that on, it was awesome. As well as the fact the Anna folks being awesome people, they sure know how to have friends over for lunch. If there can be a second event on a different weekend, count me in. I'm all for seeing new scenery, so many lakes and just so little time. I will add that I go to the poker run, in May each year, at Smith Mountain Lake, and the Smith Mountain Lake Boating Association is dead serious about trying to get noise laws enacted down there. I am not sure how well they are going to like 200 noisy boats, drag racing across their lake. Someone better check that out, before that one is etched in stone. A couple of jets and v-drives scooting across the lake,they may not pay attention to, 200 or even 50 is going to get some major attention. Rooms are plentiful at Smith in the forms of condos, but I don't recall a lot of hotels surrounding the lake. We always stay at Bernard's Landing, which has 200 condos. The rooms are kind of expensive compared to a motel, I think around $200 per night for a two bedroom condo.

wideopen545
    i guess there will be plenty of rooms to rent at lake anna this year
    :idea: :idea:
    on lighter note the SOUTHERN ***boat GROUP will be planning their 2007 event and boating season in a couple of weeks
    if anyone has any dates or places to add, to the calander please let us know
    by post or email
    my number is 540.871.4833
    THANKS TIM

Wet Dream
    on another note the SOUTHERN ***boat GROUP will be planning their 2007 event and boating season in a couple of weeks
    by post or email
    THANKS TIM
    Your negativity and drive to divide the performance boaters amazes me. Jack was wrong for jumping the gun without consideration from anyone else, but this is the best you can come up with?

wideopen545
    how about
    i want to thank everyone for five years of fun and good times
    but due to bills devotion to jack and this event i will remove myself from the bote group and put my time into SOUTHERN ***boat GROUP to help out in anyway i can just as before, you win bill, your the man in charge, you make all the decisions on your own, and then bring them to light no matter what anyone or anybody thinks,and alot of other people think this also !!
    have fun brother
    i will no longer post on this matter, iam done tryin to help, your true colors will shine in the end
    i just hope everyone is still their to see them
    TIM

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    on lighter note the SOUTHERN ***boat GROUP will be planning their 2007 event and boating season in a couple of weeks
    by post or email
    THANKS TIM
    SOUTHERN ***boat GROUP (Ideas for now)
    Smith Mountain Lake - Sometime in 2007
    Shirkey's River (with plenty of beer)
    Jordan Lake
    Mark and Gina's Lake ( sorry forgot the name, shame on me)
    Lake James (Graduation Party for Boss Lady June 2007

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast