Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments from Jack Weller at Lake Anna

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Your negativity and drive to divide the performance boaters amazes me. Jack was wrong for jumping the gun without consideration from anyone else, but this is the best you can come up with?
    He's not trying to divide the boaters. We just want to have some events more south, instead of always up north. Some of us southerner's can handle the snow and the drive to come to any Frosty Ball. Everybody is more then welcome and encouraged to attend the events down here if they want. But, we just want to go see (and run) more lakes. There's sooo many out there. I can't wait for 2007.

Jamie ..your just a sweetheart,
    Markist

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Markist
    Ah gee Mark.... shhh, I don't want everyone to find out.. (but you can get on telling me that though :rollside: )

MizBubba
    There's always Lake Norman. We got a good look at it on our way to Lake James!

MrsMarKist
    He's not trying to divide the boaters. We just want to have some events more south, instead of always up north. Some of us southerner's can handle the snow and the drive to come to any Frosty Ball. Everybody is more then welcome and encouraged to attend the events down here if they want. But, we just want to go see (and run) more lakes. There's sooo many out there. I can't wait for 2007.
    And even more than that.....how many people from up north make the Southern Events??? I know of a hand full that have come to a Lake James event in the last 3 years....you know who you are and we enjoyed having you!! :rollside:
    I don't think that anyone is trying to divide and conquer. We the Southern Boat Group wanted to have our own events as Jamie said above...everyone is welcome to attend if they would like!!!
    I think that being organized is the key factor hereĀ….if the BOTE group would have been more organized these issues with Jack would not be happening!!
    Just my 02
    G~

MizBubba
    I agree with Jamie. Personally, I have a great deal of affection for MANY of the boaters I've met, regardless of their 'affiliation'. I resent the implication that we might be "splitting up" or are trying to alienate anyone. Just because we want to have more events 'down here', and have a little more input over the decisions that are made, doesn't mean that we are excluding ANYONE. To suggest that we are is insulting, but of course, I'm speaking for myself, and no one else.

jets4me
    i know i try to go to alot of them i dont go for the event i go for the people as i will keep doing i dont care where it is if i got the money i will be there after all the great partying we all do together i wont let this littil thing get in the way at shirkeys man i got to hang with some good people and i tell you i will go back if they will have me and the same as james that place is to die for and the people you wont meet any better then you will meet at these get together even the golfers at the bar that night wanted to be in are partying because we do it up right. i just want to say anna is my home town lake so i am going to be all for it but i am up for new spots to but the summer is long like jspeed says lets have few more ok the end as the impeller turns l

Boss Lady
    Markist
    I most deffinatly second that! :rollside:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    I most deffinatly second that! :rollside:
    Dang people, your making me blush . You just start picking out what you want at your graduation party (Lake James) and we'll try and have it there.
    P.S. Your the role model of sweetheart.

Lady Warhawk
    i guess there will be plenty of rooms to rent at lake anna this year
    :idea: :idea:
    on lighter note the SOUTHERN ***boat GROUP will be planning their 2007 event and boating season in a couple of weeks
    if anyone has any dates or places to add, to the calander please let us know
    by post or email
    my number is 540.871.4833
    THANKS TIM
    I'm sure any, and all boating season planned will be a blast. BUT, what about a get together before then. Like a Winter Fest? Just a thought. What do ya'll think?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast