Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gun nite sites

Excessive Force
    Im looking to get some night sights for my Glock 23. Looks like the 2 major well known brands out there are Meprolights and Trijicon....heard good things and bad things bout both of them equally. Anyone have any input?
    Also, would the local gun shop be knowledgeable about installing them or should I look into getting an armorer to install them?

Boatcop
    Go with the Trijicon.
    Any gun shop that's a Glock dealer can install them.

scooooter7
    I'm not sure which models they were, but I sure liked shooting the .40 cal. more than the .45 cal. model. Nice weapons.

vmjtc3
    Go with the Trijicon.
    I second that.

vmjtc3
    I'm not sure which models they were, but I sure liked shooting the .40 cal. more than the .45 cal. model. Nice weapons.
    Probably the g22 .40. It is nice but if you have smaller hands the reach from the backstrap to the triger is a little long. I like the xd better.

Excessive Force
    Go with the Trijicon.
    I dont know much about installing sights but im assuming anyone can do it then? we have Turners outdoorsmen out here in cali, wasnt sure they were qualified to do a good job.

CBadDad
    My new "friend. Not a Glock, but I'll be looking for sites soon too.
    http://www.gunblast.com/images/SW_MP/MVC-461F.jpg

YeLLowBoaT
    if you really need to use sites in the confines of your home at night... you should not be confronting anyone. let the police do that, its what they are payed for.

eljefe
    Trijicon.
    Mine have been on my Sig for 7 years and are still as bright as the day I got them. Green and yellow stay lit for 12 years - orange for 5 years.

Excessive Force
    Turners isn't qualified to do anything but sell product! There are many qualified gunsmiths around. What area are you in?
    Trijicon all the way.
    Nice. thanks for the pics. just ordered the green front, yellow rears for contrast. I would have prefered the orange rears but the half life was only 5 years. I'll have to see how they look.
    PS Im in the Redlands area. Can you suggest/recommend anyone for the install? Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast