Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gun nite sites

Excessive Force
    Ya right! When da burgler is creepin they're down at the 7/11 tryin to p/u on the scraggly blonde behind the counter! (just kiddin guys! lol). He didn't say anything about his home. I thought he was gonna mug an old lady in a dark alley. My bad!
    Rio
    Yea, Yea thats what its for. IM not 5-0 !
    Bug out, hard right!

MudPumper
    if you really need to use sites in the confines of your home at night... you should not be confronting anyone. let the police do that, its what they are payed for.
    ??????

YeLLowBoaT
    another thing about night sites. in a dark confied space after the 1st shot you will not be able to see them, if you have a ported gun you will actaully be blind for some time after then 1st shot. firing any gun in a confined place with out ear protection will also make you temporaly deaf.

Excessive Force
    PS Im in the Redlands area. Can you suggest anyone for the install? Thanks in advance.->
    Yes, closest I can come-without any reservations- is on the back side of Riverside Airport.
    Blade and Barrel
    7101 Jurupa ave
    Riverside,
    689-7758
    I had him work on a P-10, Para-Ordnance and he did a fine job. On time and very reasonable.
    Rio
    Thanks. ill give him them a call.

Kilrtoy
    I have no clue what the wife has, but she has a really small Glock .40 cal. and it came with night sights, They are sweet

MudPumper
    I have no clue what the wife has, but she has a really small Glock .40 cal. and it came with night sights, They are sweet
    If it is the small one, it's the G27.

Kilrtoy
    If it is the small one, it's the G27.
    Yeah it is really small almost palm size
    holds 10 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber

Excessive Force
    Yeah it is really small almost palm size
    holds 10 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber
    if its 10 and 1 its not a 27. my 23 holds 10 and 1, my 27 holds 9 and 1. altho i have managed to shove a 10th one into the 27 once. Man that hurt my thumb!

Excessive Force
    I heard Glock has some you can get thru their factory. Dont know who makes it, but havent heard much good stuff bout them. Biggest complaint was they were burning out within 1 year. :220v:

Ultracrazy
    if its 10 and 1 its not a 27. my 23 holds 10 and 1, my 27 holds 9 and 1. altho i have managed to shove a 10th one into the 27 once. Man that hurt my thumb!
    Correct........but they do sell mag extenders to LE.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast