Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I'M Looking for the SPECTURD NATION

Jordy
    Actually Im not talking to you,
    Im looking for the NEW and Improved SPECTRE, so there will be no excuses when the FARDER NATION LOSES
    Just a s pin off of the FADER NATION=RAIDER NATION
    FARDER NATION=SPECTURD NATION
    and YES I will be waxing all your ass, your choice to the sandbar or to the springs it really does not matter
    You know, that looks like an MTI you're drooling/detailing all over. Does MTI stand for Mygurl Toweled It??? I'll be in Catalina for lunch on Saturday, sorry I can't make your Channel Sitting Regatta.

Kilrtoy
    what happened to Migirl? He must be outside spectating as Yvonne takes the boat apart trying to save weight--box anchor is now in the garage, speakers, amps, SEATS, etc
    edit, never mind he's back--that was quick :220v:
    Actually It is , I did take out some stuff in an attempt to get the weight under 4K, That would still be 1K heavier than yours , BUT STILL FASTER, I will be in the channel Saturday waiting for all three of you, FULL TANKS AND ALL

Kilrtoy
    You know, that looks like an MTI you're drooling/detailing all over. Does MTI stand for Mygurl Toweled It??? I'll be in Catalina for lunch on Saturday, sorry I can't make your Channel Sitting Regatta.
    WOW on a CARNIVAL cruise or swinging from someone sack again :boxed:

Kilrtoy
    Don't let Todd see this thread cause he'll make a run to the bank again
    HIS WIFE HAS HIS SACK IN THE SAFE, HE AINT GOING ANYWHERE :yuk:

andy01
    Actually It is , I did take out some stuff in an attempt to get the weight under 4K, That would still be 1K heavier than yours , BUT STILL FASTER, I will be in the channel Saturday waiting for all three of you, FULL TANKS AND ALL
    A 30 Spectre rigged with o/b power comes in around 4,200 pounds, no fuel. So your little ole 26' should be the same deal. But are you running the 26' Or are you ridding in the CRC boat?
    Andy

Kilrtoy
    A 30 Spectre rigged with o/b power comes in around 4,200 pounds, no fuel. So your little ole 26' should be the same deal. But are you running the 26' Or are you ridding in the CRC boat?
    Andy
    SO the BROUCHERE they mailed me is full of lies,

dicudmore
    see post above...I think your weight estimate is a little off

dicudmore
    SO the BROUCHERE they mailed me is full of lies,
    I dunno--you're welcome to put my boat on a scale if you want to know for sure...I know its heavier than I can lift :idea:

dicudmore
    HIS WIFE HAS HIS SACK IN THE SAFE, HE AINT GOING ANYWHERE :yuk:
    you say that like that is different for any other married man??

dicudmore
    I don't know what all this faster talk is all about--but I do know that my 30' does not go a hair over 65MPH
    on the trailer

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast