Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gas $1.95 in Havasu

BoatPI
    If you trust the Super Fuels... $1.95 today. The good news is ARCO is now carrying diesel for $2.33. The ARCO and Herbst are at $2.03 for unlaeded.

RiverRatMike
    If you trust the Super Fuels... $1.95 today. The good news is ARCO is now carrying diesel for $2.33. The ARCO and Herbst are at $2.03 for unlaeded.
    stay away from super fuels. There gas sucks!

SummitKarl
    2nd that.....76 or parker oil products, to play it safe here

little rowe boat
    How about their diesel ? Thats where I fuel up everytime out.

SummitKarl
    How about their diesel ? Thats where I fuel up everytime out.
    don't know about that, but there were many cases of fuel pumps having to get replaced last year from Super Fuels customers, I think Super Fuels has high sulfur content, that is a fairly normal reason for failure of fuel sending units and fuel pumps

voodoomedman
    Didn't the SuperFuels get caught buying cheap crap from Mexico with water in it?
    Anyways we gas up at Smith's now. I have seen the truck many times and it is Flying J's gas. It is always as cheap or cheaper then Terribles and Superfuels and depending on how much groceries you buy you can get an extra 5, 10 or even 15 cents off per gallon.

Throttle
    yep, wow... i paid 2.11 in parker the other day comin back to work. just when i have been thinkin bout gettin a commuter car, now i really wonder!

SummitKarl
    yep, wow... i paid 2.11 in parker the other day comin back to work. just when i have been thinkin bout gettin a commuter car, now i really wonder!
    keep thinking....as soon as the mid term election is over...back up they go

Throttle
    keep thinking....as soon as the mid term election is over...back up they go
    no kidding... midnight the 7th...

shadow
    Super fuels, Don't Do it
    I have personally repaired several cars that the fuel from superfuels has damaged.
    In the paper less than a week ago there was an article about super fuels losing in court and ordered to pay for damages to a guy who sued them for repairs to his vehicle.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast