Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gas $1.95 in Havasu

SummitKarl
    no kidding... midnight the 7th...
    think I will fill both boats and the truck on the 6th JIC

shadow
    Super fuels, Don't Do it
    I have personally repaired several cars that the fuel from superfuels has damaged.
    In the paper less than a week ago there was an article about super fuels losing in court and ordered to pay for damages to a guy who sued them for repairs to his vehicle.
    I paid 1.99 this am at Smiths,actually 1.89 with the smiths discount.

SummitKarl
    Super fuels, Don't Do it
    I have personally repaired several cars that the fuel from superfuels has damaged.
    In the paper less than a week ago there was an article about super fuels losing in court and ordered to pay for damages to a guy who sued them for repairs to his vehicle.
    D,
    how many have you seen that just filled their tank and the guage suddenly don't work.
    oh BTW...got any info on the F150 wireharness recall, they kept backing it off till parts were on the shelf......

Throttle
    think I will fill both boats and the truck on the 6th JIC
    c ya at the pumps. I will have the 55 gallon drums too!

scooooter7
    Why is it that the politicians cannot do anything about gas prices, UNLESS an election is coming up?? Really makes you wonder.

shadow
    D,
    how many have you seen that just filled their tank and the guage suddenly don't work.
    oh BTW...got any info on the F150 wireharness recall, they kept backing it off till parts were on the shelf......
    More fuel pumps and sending units than i can count.At one point SF was paying to haul the bad gas away and pay for the repairs if the customer would push it.
    If you are talking about the cruise harness we have plenty of them in stock,just bring your truck in.It takes about 1 minute to install.

SummitKarl
    Why is it that the politicians cannot do anything about gas prices, UNLESS an election is coming up?? Really makes you wonder.
    oil man at the helm....
    same EXACT!!! thing happened when his daddy was in office
    I can't stand to watch/listen to "W'....for Christ sakes take a public speaking class :hammerhea geezzz

SummitKarl
    More fuel pumps and sending units than i can count.At one point SF was paying to haul the bad gas away and pay for the repairs if the customer would push it.
    If you are talking about the cruise harness we have plenty of them in stock,just bring your truck in.It takes about 1 minute to install.
    cool thanks will do after work next week. after I cean the engine compartment, geez you would think a chick owns it now

Mrs.Racer277
    Can you send me some??? Why am I still paying $2.50??????
    They pump oil all over Bakersfield?????

SummitKarl
    Can you send me some??? Why am I still paying $2.50??????
    They pump oil all over Bakersfield?????
    you should fill up YOUR!!!! boat, that should get you to and from Havi for about 4 months in the lil car
    and BONUS!!!!! Sean might get a mouth full trying to siphon it for you :rollside:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast