Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gas $1.95 in Havasu

voodoomedman
    I paid 1.99 this am at Smiths,actually 1.89 with the smiths discount.
    That's what I was talking about. I have seen nothing but Flying J trucks filling up the underground at Smith's.
    They are the same company as Ralph's. I keep dreaming of Ralph's here at home buying the Mobil across the parking lot and doing the same thing. Then I was up with wet sticky shorts.

Wake Havasu
    I like Parker Oil en route to Havi.
    Where is Smith's?
    Is Smith's a food store and Gas Station?

Rod-64
    I like Parker Oil en route to Havi.
    Where is Smith's?
    Is Smith's a food store and Gas Station?
    Corner of Acoma and McCulloch.
    Yes...store and pumps at the end of the parking lot.

Ziggy
    That's what I was talking about. I have seen nothing but Flying J trucks filling up the underground at Smith's.
    They are the same company as Ralph's. I keep dreaming of Ralph's here at home buying the Mobil across the parking lot and doing the same thing. Then I was up with wet sticky shorts.
    One of many Kroger companies.........I think even your Ralphs card would work there.

Hardly Satisfied
    I think I need to make a trip up to havasu just so I can get a hell of a deal on gas :rollside:

RitcheyRch
    Read where they claim is as low as $2.19 in OC.

BoatPI
    Least expensive diesel was at the new ARCO pumps, $2.33
    And in Surf City I passed by the ARCO near my house last night, $2.19 at Slater and Goldenwest. All good news.

Not So Fast
    It really is comical how this happens just before an election. I also read this morning that Bush approved funding for a 700 mile stretch of fence to help keep the illegal's at bay. Maybe we should have elections more often :idea: NSF

Throttle
    It really is comical how this happens just before an election. I also read this morning that Bush approved funding for a 700 mile stretch of fence to help keep the illegal's at bay. Maybe we should have elections more often :idea: NSF
    ditto!

bigq
    Why is it that the politicians cannot do anything about gas prices, UNLESS an election is coming up?? Really makes you wonder.
    What did they do to make it drop??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast