Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 TPI 848 efi

TPI
    This TPI848efi motor is for sale and currently being built for the holidays :
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...383848_1_m.jpg
    Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a new TPI 540 ci engine!
    www.TPBOATS.com

shadow
    This TPI848efi motor is for sale and currently being built for the holidays :
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...383848_1_m.jpg
    Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a new TPI 540 ci engine!
    www.TPBOATS.com
    WOW!That would be one hell of a Xmas gift! I'll be lucky to get some socks. :cry:

phebus
    That's mechanical art. Very impressive looking.

TPI
    You guys are making me blush. :rollside: These 848's are a blast. They come with a 6 month/50 hr limited warranty. This one is coming with some upgraded parts: Stubby Billet snout, billet crossover, Polished stainless plumbing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think it might fit under a BIG Christmas tree.

MR HARLEY
    How much?

lucky
    How much?
    and the old saying goes - if you have to ask, don't lol -- I don't want to feel poor again - leave me be

MR HARLEY
    and the old saying goes - if you have to ask, don't lol -- I don't want to feel poor again - leave me be
    And this old saying goes:
    I can ask all I want, maybe you are poor, but I'm not.

TPI
    LOL, Now thats funny!
    Ready to drop in with all coolers,billet sea strainer, aeroquip braded hoses/fitting, motor mounts, etc,,,,,,,,$45950.00 This is an all american rotating assembly with top of the line accessories(Eickert sea pump, Chromed Mando Alternator, Anodized billet pullies,,,,,,,,,,,very nice)

MR HARLEY
    LOL, Now thats funny!
    Ready to drop in with all coolers,billet sea strainer, aeroquip braded hoses/fitting, motor mounts, etc,,,,,,,,$45950.00 This is an all american rotating assembly with top of the line accessories(Eickert sea pump, Chromed Mando Alternator, Anodized billet pullies,,,,,,,,,,,very nice)
    What horsepower is this motor putting out?
    Dumb question, but how reliable is it and does it run on pump gas 87 ? or 91?
    What fab work and how many hours of labor of install would need to take place in a F-29 that currently has a Viper 625 in it.
    Thank you.
    BTW, that ANDY01 guy sent me.

Cole Trickle
    What horsepower is this motor putting out?
    Dumb question, but how reliable is it and does it run on pump gas 87 ? or 91?
    What fab work and how many hours of labor of install would need to take place in a F-29 that currently has a Viper 625 in it.
    Thank you.
    BTW, that ANDY01 guy sent me.
    DO IT!!! :crossx:
    If you run one of these monsters you will be close to triple digits and get all the haters off your back

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast