Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 TPI 848 efi

TPI
    That 848 would drop right in there, No problem. I would also throw some subtle orange/purple to the motor to match it up with your boat. That boat is clean!

spectras only
    What are the Illmors selling used for? 30K
    > http://www.nwoffshore.com/forums/sho...2571#post12571

spectras only
    TPI , awesome engine .I'd need wings and vertical stabilizer on my boat if two of these installed in it :rollside:

MR HARLEY
    That 848 would drop right in there, No problem. I would also throw some subtle orange/purple to the motor to match it up with your boat. That boat is clean!
    No fab work needed?
    What about top of the blower? Would I need to cut a hole in my engine hatch for fitment?

MR HARLEY

TPI
    Vertical clearance would be my only concern. But it looks like that Ilmore fits in there pretty nice. I am almost certain that the total height of my motor is lower than your current headers, if not VERY close to the same. The closest point would be toward the rear of the hatch, where the throttle body would be. I really need to see it to tell.

Cole Trickle
    Vertical clearance would be my only concern. But it looks like that Ilmore fits in there pretty nice. I am almost certain that the total height of my motor is lower than your current headers, if not VERY close to the same. The closest point would be toward the rear of the hatch, where the throttle body would be. I really need to see it to tell.
    That would be cool if it fit without a scoop.
    He could have it done over the winter without telling anyone and then pull up beside Killr and get on the sticks!!!
    Seeing the look on Killrs face as he put a couple boat lenghts on him would be priceless!!! :crossx:

TPI
    The funny thing is: I even have a 990hp tune up for the exact same motor, you need to run race gas of course, but man will you haul the mail. It's pretty awesome to throw that tune up in the motor for a day and head to the lake(without telling your buddies of course :crossx: ) and open it up,,,,,,,,,,hang on!
    There is a lot you can do with these motors, especially when you have a responsible customer that owns it,,,,,,,,,,,it makes it pretty fun when the guy that owns the new motor want's to take care of his powerplant and not abuse it.

TPI
    ttt

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast