Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2007 TPI 848 efi

INSman
    Gary
    Build (2) of these motors for me and we will load them into this 37' Outerlimits Stiletto that is for sale with #6's and ready for power. We can play with it as a project boat a while, then sell it for a fairly decent profit
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../229437_OL.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...29437_OL_a.jpg

TPI
    Sounds good. You pay for to 848's for $92K and pay me about $5K to install them and I will go out with you and play with the boat when I have time. Don't forget your gas card :crossx:
    Nice looking boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh, and I am driving!

INSman
    Sounds good. You pay for to 848's for $92K and pay me about $5K to install them and I will go out with you and play with the boat when I have time. Don't forget your gas card :crossx:
    Nice looking boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh, and I am driving!
    Ummmmm, NO..
    The boat is $189k. I buy the boat, you buy and install the motors and then we talk. We can take turns driving and then sell for a fair profit.
    http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-13020.html

TPI
    Not interested
    Maybe the guys over at Sterling will do it? You should call them, that sounds like a real money maker(not really)
    How about you keep that hard earned $189K in the bank and run that boat of yours around instead? They kind of look the same.................

INSman
    Not interested
    Maybe the guys over at Sterling will do it? You should call them, that sounds like a real money maker(not really)
    How about you keep that hard earned $189K in the bank and run that boat of yours around instead? They kind of look the same.................
    I would not insult you by calling Sterling :rollside:
    I would not actually pull the trigger on the deal even if you wanted to, just seemed like and interesting project. I would however like to have a nice large ocean runner like this one and am interested in the story behind it. In actuality, I am just "bumping" your thread

TPI
    You don't want to know the story behind that boat. Trust me.
    Thanks for the bump. Usually these motors stay available until the last nut is being polished, thats when they get purchased. There is a very nice gentleman in TN with a 28 Nordic that I am hoping will end up with it.

TPI
    Also,
    Calling sterling would not be an insult at all. In fact, I would feel pretty good if a guy narrowed his choice down to a TPI motor or a Sterling. That would be a hell of a compliment.

INSman
    You don't want to know the story behind that boat. Trust me.
    Thanks for the bump. Usually these motors stay available until the last nut is being polished, thats when they get purchased. There is a very nice gentleman in TN with a 28 Nordic that I am hoping will end up with it.
    Congrats on the potential sale, just wish I had a boat that was in need of one or two of your motors

TPI
    Hey Blane,
    Seriously, whenever you are ready, just let me know what you want to do, and I will set up a package that will give you what you want. Believe me, if what you want is not feasable, I will let you know before you spend a dime. Let me know if I can help.
    Thanks
    Gary

INSman
    Hey Blane,
    Seriously, whenever you are ready, just let me know what you want to do, and I will set up a package that will give you what you want. Believe me, if what you want is not feasable, I will let you know before you spend a dime. Let me know if I can help.
    Thanks
    Gary
    If you have not done so already, I would get in contact with John at Unique Marine I think from here on the boards (blackedoutf250) is his screen name and he is the local Adrenaline dealer. One of your motors would be a GREAT choice in their V30 !!! another bump :rollside: