Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something to think about

Tom Brown
    What if we had two cars set up like this...
    Car A:
    - 875 lbs total weight, with fuel
    - 600 hp
    - decent suspension with decent tires
    Car B:
    - 2700 lbs total weight, with fuel
    - 1000 hp
    How do you suppose the two vehicles would compare, performance wise?

What if we had two cars set up like this...
    Car A:
    - 875 lbs total weight, with fuel
    - 600 hp
    Car B:
    - 2700 lbs total weight, with fuel
    - 1000 hp
    How do you suppose the two vehicles would compare, performance wise?
    One would likely perform better than the other.

Tom Brown
    One would likely perform better than the other.
    I was momentarily pleased the first response in my thread wasn't a gay reference but now I'm not so sure. :idea:

I was momentarily pleased the first response in my thread wasn't a gay reference but now I'm not so sure. :idea:
    Tom while I felt it might be a little on the homo side of the fence to ask a car question in an outboard forum I gave the consideration that after all you are from Canada and are probably a simple wheat farmer and just may not know any better.
    I'm glad OB001 cleared up the technicality of this thing before the bench racers latched onto it though. It could have been an ugly result.

MAXIMUS
    I'm sorry... what was the air density???

Tom Brown
    Assuming whatever vehicle you had could get proper traction, power to weight ratio kind of favors the vehicle that is less than 1/3 the weight, with almost 2/3's the horsepower.
    875 lbs with 600 rear wheel horsepower calculates to 6.6056 ET, 206.34 MPH
    2700lbs with 1000 rear wheel horsepower calculates to 8.1111 ET, 168.04 MPH.
    I guess you are comparing a bike against a race car?
    **** your results may vary, don't try this at home
    What if the 1000 rwhp car features a polished supercharger on a big block Chevy with plenty of billet pieces while the 600 rwhp car is a gay little engine that has to scream at 10000+ RPM to create that kind of power and has no billet in the engine compartment at all? Surely nothing can compete with a bitchen looking BBC.
    I'm sorry... what was the air density???
    I see where you're going with this, Maxi.
    The air density in the driver's asses is around 200 psi when compressed by a tightly sealing penis and exactly 1 atmosphere when uncompressed.

TAF
    Tom while I felt it might be a little on the homo side of the fence to ask a car question in an outboard forum I gave the consideration that after all you are from Canada and are probably a simple wheat farmer and just may not know any better.
    I'm glad OB001 cleared up the technicality of this thing before the bench racers latched onto it though. It could have been an ugly result.
    I'm still visuallizing that there must be a skinny white gay Cannuck in one car and a huge Samoan w/ fro sticking out the sun roof in the other car. So where does it go from here? :argue: :idea:

So where does it go from here? :argue: :idea:
    In this forum the only direction is normally south.

MAXIMUS
    In this forum the only direction is normally south.
    That is total horse shit! I have scene plenty of topics in this area blossom into wonderful scenarios of knowledge & fortitude! Now just to show you that was an ignorant statement & that you are obviously back on the glue I will respond with some questions for those that have been established already... You say one car has a billet engine. What if that engine is not billet but a high grade of polyplasticpropoleen with a high sheen??? Then one might realize that there is a weight savings there that was not established in the original information granted at the 1st post of this topic! Suddenly you find yourself in a potentially embarrasing scenario... The light weight low horsepower car has a less than effecient air induction system due to the big gay box sitting on top of the motor.... Now one has to think???? Could this be... :notam:

Kim Hanson
    :rollside: :rollside:
    Thats not funny at all biatch..........( . )( . )......... :crossx:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast