Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Something to think about

Kim Hanson
    That is total horse shit! I have scene plenty of topics in this area blossom into wonderful scenarios of knowledge & fortitude! Now just to show you that was an ignorant statement & that you are obviously back on the glue I will respond with some questions for those that have been established already... You say one car has a billet engine. What if that engine is not billet but a high grade of polyplasticpropoleen with a high sheen??? Then one might realize that there is a weight savings there that was not established in the original information granted at the 1st post of this topic! Suddenly you find yourself in a potentially embarrasing scenario... The light weight low horsepower car has a less than effecient air induction system due to the big gay box sitting on top of the motor.... Now one has to think???? Could this be... :notam:
    What the hell are you talking about, did that bedpan windshield come back and smack ya in the hair forest Gay Jesus ........( . )( . ).......A would be my choice for the win as long as the lite car had some sort of traction system, ladderbars,3-link..etc....

Kim Hanson
    Yes it was
    You are from Tokes, take one and shut up biatch......( . )( . )........

Biglue
    Salami smugglers and fudge packers..........there. this thread as missing something.

SnoopJonnyJon
    How are the aerodynamics? Does either of them have a stick? What type of gas in in their tanks? What the ratio in the rear end?

Tom Brown
    You say one car has a billet engine. What if that engine is not billet but a high grade of polyplasticpropoleen with a high sheen???
    I think I see what you mean.
    Perhaps the disco ball hanging from the rear view mirror is also made of light weight polyplasticpropoleen. ... whatever the hell that is.
    Suddenly you find yourself in a potentially embarrasing scenario... The light weight low horsepower car has a less than effecient air induction system due to the big gay box sitting on top of the motor.... Now one has to think???? Could this be... :notam:
    ... so you're saying the 600 hp dyno sheet is not the key indication to performance. It's all about the induction system. Thanks Max, I think I'm learning here.

MAXIMUS
    I think I see what you mean.
    Perhaps the disco ball hanging from the rear view mirror is also made of light weight polyplasticpropoleen. ... whatever the hell that is.
    ... so you're saying the 600 hp dyno sheet is not the key indication to performance. It's all about the induction system. Thanks Max, I think I'm learning here.
    Just trying to educate the masses... :notam:

TAF
    How are the aerodynamics? Does either of them have a stick? What type of gas in in their tanks? What the ratio in the rear end?
    Huh huh .....he said "rear end" You darn fudgie packer!

lucky
    What the hell are you talking about, did that bedpan windshield come back and smack ya in the hair forest Gay Jesus ........( . )( . ).......A would be my choice for the win as long as the lite car had some sort of traction system, ladderbars,3-link..etc....
    come on Kimmy - the high tech way to go in canada is slapper bars and 70 series Polycore tires with white riding on it - ohh if you have them sticking out past the fenderwells you are diffinatly cool ! ps - airshocks rock !

dmontzsta
    The light little fag car would definitely out handle the big gay car.

lucky
    The light little fag car would definitely out handle the big gay car.
    yes - but we must include the weight factor of the assclown whom drives said mustang

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast